Chapter 1

WARNING: EXPLICIT LANGUAGE!!!!

'full of it' ugh that one fucking text i just cant get out of my head. I loved him aye but he just chooses that bitch, lies to me and has a completely different attitude towards me....It hurts, it really does.

"chelsea get up, you gotta get ready for school" my mum yells out from downstairs "I thought you had that business trip?" i yell back and she opens up my door and says "yea i do but i leave soon, and remember me and your father are gonna be away for 3 months and its only gonna be you and caleb at home and your the older one so please....just keep the house clean and dont trash it okay" mum says to me in a soft voice "yes i wont mum, wait so parties?" i say smiling "yes parties, we got a big house so it should be all good, but try have most parties out in the garage okay, dads got the boombox and shit set up out in there" mum says and i nod "hunny hurry up we gotta leave" dad says walking up to me to say bye "bye bye poppett, stay safe and keep the house clean oh and take care of my garden please" he says giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek "cya dad and yea ill watch your garden well OUR garden" i say and he smiles and walks out then mum says bye too and they go off while me and caleb get ready for school.

I walk downstairs with my long hair out and im wearing a black tight crop top singlet thing with white ripped jeans and a black nike jacket, its raining and pretty cold outside. "Are you driving with me to school bro, im gonna stop and get some mcdonalds for breakfast" i say asking caleb (he's my 17 year old twin but im older by like 5 minutes. Hes skinny but muscley asf, dark skinned and hes a straight player tbh hahaha) "yo im coming with you, your shout?" he says chucking me my skyline R35 keys "yea yea im the one thats got all the money anways" i say and he rolls his eyes and i giggle "aha aight lets go" i say walking out the door and locking it.

We get to school after breakfast and because me and caleb are apparently the popular ones of the school *rolls eyes* everyone always stares when we roll up. we get out of the car and already calebs got girls talking to him, i roll my eyes and walk over to destiny (one of my best friends) "hey boo" i say giving her a hug "hey my girl" she says back we start to walk and talk "you know uhm hes joined morley with shaq" destiny says and i stop walking "him?!" i say staring ahead of me "yup" ugh as soon as my life starts getting good he has to come to my school. Hes talking to matt and leo and them but i go say hi to leo and them. "Hey beautiful" leo says to me giving me a hug and an ass squeeze and he whispers in my ear "shaqs staring at you, same with him" and i pull back and roll my eyes and shaq comes upto me and shes like "This is gonna be my school" she says smiling and I giggle and get up in her face and softly say "sorry to break it to you, but this is MY school, you walked into the wrong school love and plus i know your little 'secret' that i know that your man wouldnt really like, so i suggest you back the fu-" i get interrupted by matt saying "hey chels, how you been" and i give the evils to shaq who looks like shes pissed herself and i walk off as destinys cracking up laughing then suddenly says "sorry" and just giggles every now and then while i smile, but i try to walk off but shaq tries hitting me but i turn around and grab her fist while mr paini comes over and says "hey new student, dont start shit with chelsea" i smile and say "thanks mr paini" and shaq smiles and says "what did she suck your dick for you to act like this?" she says giggling and i see her man smiling so i give him the evils and smile at shaq then knock her to the ground and all mr paini says is "you asked for it newby" and avani runs upto her and grabs her off the ground and i say "hm first day aye avani and your little girl already got a hiding, hah arent yous just full of it" i say walking but then turn around "oh and shaq, I dont suck dick to get people to like me, like i said its my school oh and id put some ice on that" i say winking at her and walking off to class as the bell goes and leo says "mhmm she one bad bitch aye"he says to everyone and everyone agrees "yo baby wait up" leo says running upto me and grabbing my hand as we walk to class with everyone following.