Slut

"Dan i'm home" phil says as he walks through the familiar door. He had just walked into his and Dans apartment. There was no response.
"Dan?" he says expecting to get his usual response but he heard nothing. He shrugged and started looking around the house for his boyfriend. He knocked on the bathroom door, not there. He looked in every room leading up to their bedrooms and he wasn't there. Finally he knocked on dans bedroom door only to find no response. "I guess he isn't here" he finally thought to himself as he shrugged and walked over to his own bedroom. He walked through the door expecting to find his lonely room as he had left it, but what he found stopped him dead in his tracks, eyes wide, and dick hard. Dan was sprawled out on his bed panting from his own touches, staring up at phil with pure lust in his eyes. He wasnt even naked, he had on black thigh high socks and lace panties. Fuck he knows how much phil loves him dressed up. Phil stood in his doorway for what felt like ages just admiring what was in front of him. "Aren't you gonna come touch me?" Dan said in a shaky voice. "mhm" phil said as he started making his way to the bed. "Stop" Dan said to a confused phil. "strip." Dan said leaning his head back on the headboard. Phil stopped moving and immediately started taking his clothes off, adrenaline pumping through his system. He was getting so excited just thinking of everything that was about to happen.
Once he was fully naked he bent down and crawled onto the bed with Dan, still touching himself lightly through his wet panties.
Dan spread his legs even more in that moment to signal that he wants Phil to come closer. Phil quickly came to tend his boyfriends needs bringing his hand to his boyfriends cock spilling out of his lace panties then licking his slit slowly. After dans girly moan, Phil pulled down his panties to reveal more of dans throbbing member, wet with pre cum already. He started licking up as down with his tongue purposely not giving full satisfaction to Dan. Impatiently, Dan ran his fingers through his boyfriends hair, leading his head to take all of him in. Phil did as Dan motioned and put all of Dan in his mouth, bobbing his head slowly while sucking and swirling his head around his tip when he reached it. This is what Dan had been waiting for all day, for his lover to come home and find him and pleasure him. His breathing was so heavy he was panting and shaking as his boyfriends warm mouth surrounded his aching cock. He was getting closer and closer to his high as Phil just kept going, every once in a while slapping his dick on his tongue and moaning into his member. Dans delicious moans were getting louder and more needy as he wanted Phil to do more. Suddenly Phil started going faster and sucking harder and Dan was in so much pleasure he could barely make a noise he just threw his head back with his mouth open and eyes shut tight letting it take over. Then he started letting out yells of pleasure and Phil was deep throating him and gagging on his dick. Suddenly a wave of intensity came over him as his warm cum shot right down the back of Phils throat. Phil took a breath of air to find Dan was still coming all over his face. Phil moaned at the taste of his boyfriend and Dans heart was beating so fast as he was coming down from his high he could barely breathe. Phil licked all the cum up from dans body and got it off his own face as Dan was still a shaky mess from what Phil did to him.
"Thank you baby."
"Anything for my slut."