Chapter two: Who's this so called Aunt Piper??

Winter and I finally arrived at the hotel. She went to go get some coffee while I checked in for the hotel room in the lobby. I slumped down against the wall next to my luggage and plugged in my pastel blue "glitterfied" phone. I waited. And waited. And waited. Finally, someone came to distract me though..
"Hello, my name is Kiera. What's yours?" A girl walked up to me. She had waist-lengthed hair and the brightest green-gold eyes you would've ever seen. She was wearing a blue tank-top, some black skinny jeans, and just plain white converse that were surprisingly clean. I noticed that she didn't have any earring peircings, which I was surprised. But I guess stereotyping my first possible friend wasn't such a good idea.
"Um.."
I caught myself staring but it was too late. Great. Good job, Emily. I'm so proud of you. I thought to myself. Yes, that was sarcasm. Just in case you were wondering..
"Oh um.. Sorry. My name's Emily. Emily Anderson."
"Right.. Well, I think the lobbyist would like to see you. She's been waiting for like two minutes now. Um, sorry.. I'm just.. Yeah.. Well this is awkward I think I'll just uh go get a bag of chips... See ya around Emily Anderson.."
She walked away and I stood up and walked over to the lobbyist.

"Hello, you're Emily Anderson, correct?"
"Uh, yeah.."
"Here's your key. Room 279 floor 12"
"Okay, thanks" I grabbed the key and the luggage and walked over to the vending machines.
"Winter..? Where'd you go?"
"Oh don't worry sweetie, she's right here. I'm your Aunt Piper. You probably don't remember me.. But you've grown up so much!!! Let's head up to the room, Winter's right behind us." I glanced behind me but it didn't look like the woman with a highly strong scented perfume and looked nothing like Winter, was actually Winter...