~2~

Ross' POV

"TIME TO GO KIDS!" Mark gathered us in the hall.

"It's time to go. Here are your plane tickets and documents ." Stormie gave us our flight tickets and passports and leaded us to the front yard,where minivan was.

On the plane

"So Riker's sitting with Rocky" Stormie started giving us our seats. They high fived each other and took them happily.

"Next, Rylan is sitting with.." Please let it be Rydel,let it be Rydel.

"Jessica."

"Ew.." Jessica mumbled. Everyone looked at her. "I mean. Yayyy!" She squealed and took her seat next to Ryland.

"And Rydel and Ross will sit together."
Rydel glared at me.

"Can we change places mom?" She asked Stormie but her answer was no,so she sat next to me disappointed.

***
The flight was awkward. Rydel stayed silent for a few hours even when I tried to talk to her.

"Rydel,please! Talk to me." I asked her not waiting that she would answer.

"What do you need?" She turned to annoyed

I was surprised that she decided to answer me or at least say something.
". I can't handle being in fight with you." I said and looked at her to see her reaction.

"You're seriously? How can you ask me being friends again if you're dating Jessica?"

I wasn't surprised  with her answer. I knew that Jessica was the point of our fights but I couldn't just get rid of her. She was my girlfriend,my true love and I couldn't imagine my life without her.

"Do you know why am I happy,that we're flying to Milan?" She asked me.

"Because you need some Valentino shoes?"

"I knew that." She laughed bitterly. "You don't even remember who lives in Milan,do you?"

My eyes widened. Was she talking about Ani?

"Do you mean....?"

"Yes Ross,that's what I mean.Maybe you already forgot about her but I didn't." She cut me off and put her earbuds on.

Rydel's POV

I didn't want to talk to Ross again. I knew that he was still thinking about Ani but it wasn't enough. I couldn't handle seeing him with a girl who just used him for his money and fame. Unfortunately he was too blind to understand that.

The flight was awkward. Couldn't even imagine how was the holidays gonna go with Jessica. She would probably ruin everything. Well not for Ross,he was happy that she was going with us.

"Rydel wake up!" Ross shook me gently.

"What do you want Ross. Can't you just leave me alone?" I said rudely.

"The plane is landing." He said sadly and stopped shaking me.

"Oh,okay. Thanks."

He nodded and smiled. I did the same but it didn't mean that I forgave him everything.

The airport was full of fans. They started screaming as we came out and started asking for pics.
After 50,long minutes finally we sat in the taxi on our way to the hotel.

Ross' POV
The hotel was crowded with fancy looking people. A manager of it came to us and showed our rooms.

"Okay kids, Ross and Riker you're in the room number 108, Ryalnd and Rocky-109 and Rydel and Jessica you will have your own rooms. Dinner will be in twenty minutes so get ready."  Stormie looked at Rydel and smiled.
Rydel nodded and mouthed thanks.
Everyone went to their rooms.
I walked in mine with Riker and locked it from inside.

"What are you doing bro?" Riker asked me.

"What do you mean?" I asked curiously,not knowing what he was talking about.

"You knows how Rydel and Jessica hate each other and you still brought her with us. Why?Rydel won't ever forgive you that."

"She asked me so I brought her. It's not your business." I snapped at him.

"You should stop listening to her. She's doing everything to ruin you friendship with all of us."

His words hurt me. I knew that he hated Jessica but I wasn't expecting that he could say stuff like that about her to me and I exploded.

"STOP TALKING TO HER LIKE THAT!! STOP BLAMING HER FOR YOUR MISTAKES!!!" I shouted at him

"Our mistakes? Ross she uses you, how can't you see that? After she came in your life you have changed. A LOT.It's wasn't happening when you were with  Ani. If only..."

"STOP RIKER! SHUT UP!" I shouted at him and stormed out. 

I didn't want to admit that I was still thinking about her.

Riker is wrong. Jessica isn't using me. She loves me and I love her. Yes,that's right. I love Jessica,not Ani, only Jessica. Ugh,then why am I thinking about her? Okay,calm down Ross. Ani probably has a boyfriend now and lives with an amazing life even without you.

I made things clear in my mind as I was walking down for dinner.