The "new" girl

BUBBLEGUMS POV

"Ok Marshall,your name will be....um..uh...your naaammee will be um......marshmallow!" I smile." I mean no one will notice, your tanned cause of the foundation and your a girl with black and yellow/blonde hair it's gonna be great," I wink. He sighs, putting his hand up in the air, showing defeat. We continue walking. " and you could be a werewolf," I say. " yeah shore and you could be? My girlfriend!" Marshall smirks. I Put my tongue out pointing my finger inside my mouth, showing that I'm disgusted of the idea. As a joke. " bubblie! Gosh you have a dirty mind I meant as friends, you know since I'm a "gggirrrrrrlllll"!? It was a pun. but Unless you want to be my real girlfriend, but we won't tell people that caus rim right now dressed up as a girl....hehe," he smirks.

My whole face turns red. I put my head down, looking the other direction hiding my flustered face. This can't be his asking me out, now! Right now, when his dressed like a girl I mean this can't be I have to be dreaming!......a nightmare. " l-lets...just continue our j-journey," I blush. " look at me," Marshall stops in his tracks making me stop with him. He holds my chin his hands and stares down at me. " your re~d, hmmm how much I'd love to taste that, I wonder how you'll look with white on your face!?" He gives me an evil glare once he speaks. I hold his hand that's holding my face. " ....m-marsha-...uh...I mean marshmallow..n-not here," I stutter. I can barely breath as he moves closer to me. What am I gonna do when here in public about to kiss.

Our lips nearly make contact just before a voice shouts behinds us. " hey! You too! ...love birds?........bubblegum?......a-and.....w-who are you?". We both turn around to face the odd shaped man. He has a green face with red on his body? ....wait a minute that's um chilly man! " my eyes widen, I turn back to face Marshall. Oh no, he must think I'm gay now I mean look Marshall is dressed like a girl! What am I gonna say now! I turn back to face chill, with a worried look. " oh hey....I'm uh Marshmallow hehehe," Marshall mimicking a girl. I turn back giving him a "what the hell, was that" look.

He ignores my facial expression and goes off towards the chilly. What is he doing! I see the chilly man and Marshall go sit at a bench on the side walk. Chilly man puts his hand on marshall lees leg squeezing it a little.Oh-my-gosh! Are they flirting!? How can Marshall keep his cool! I mean his not gay! right? I start to question myself, feeling my mind filled with questions that have no answers to them. I close my eyes and open them looking back at them. Chilly man gets up kissing Marshall on the cheek, leaving Marshall as Marshall makes his way over to me. I feel a slight jealous feeling hit me. I scrunch my face trying to get rid of that awful feeling inside me. But it won't go.