Xrona

XRONA

Chapter 1: Attack on Agatain

Agatain’s giant stone gates pried open with a screech in the drowning rain. The torrents were insane this time of year as the water fell indefinitely and infinitely. A man with medium length messy grey hair flew in on a cloud of mist as dark as midnight. He drew out his scythe and he threw back a bolt of ice. It shattered on one of his followers vehicles, but stalled the engine. The vehicles were called StormCycles. They were white with a limestone look and they shot wind out of the bottom and through a metal grate and it then glowed with heat after the hot air. The riders fired guns at the man as he turned around and screamed.

“Deaths Creed technique! Beheading lash!” He hurled the scythe out like a boomerang and it rung around one of the riders necks, tearing it off violently. He then threw out a chain of black smoke that grabbed the scythe and pulled it back. He barrelled through the gates and he landed in a roll that cracked the ground. He turned around and stared at the coming army of warriors. Behind him a man with a tattooed bald head ran up.

“Grim, what’s our current status?” He said drawing out two katanas. “Twin Knight technique! Storm Slicers!” Wind surrounded him and it centered around his ankles. His swords doubled in length.

Grim laughed. “We finally got the little bastard. He won’t be hiding on his throne anymore. Charon, cover my back!”

“On it, my lord.” And he spun into the crowd lashing out. “Twin Knight technique! Xavier!” And he jumped up and sliced his blades into an enemies shoulders and through their body, like an x, leaving the corpse in four pieces.

Meanwhile, In a room inside the manor of Deaths Castle, there was a young boy. That young boy was sitting on his bed, reading when he heard a loud blast. “They’re here!” He said jumping up. he grabbed his shotgun off the wall and attached it to his back. He grabbed his katana and he slowly slid it into his scabbard and he put it through his belt.

He slid down the stairs to the door and his butler/guard awaited him “Master Kuro Death, your father gave me explicit orders to not let you out tonight. You know that, its too dangerous for a mere child.”

“Kiten!” Kuro screamed. “They need me out there right now! I have one of the highest Xrona counts on the planet, why are you holding me back!?”

“Master Kuro,  please listen. Grim knows what’s best for you I will not let y- ugh!” And he got clubbed in the back of the head by a red haired girl. She wore a short skirted strapless black dress, and stockings with diamond shaped openings up the side. Her blue eyes glowed red after smashing the man over the head with her staff.

“Hey Gav.” Kuro said. “I was wondering when you were gonna get here?”

“Yeah, sorry Kuro. The streets are in flames. Your dad and Charon are gonna destroy the city.” Kuro ran up, kissed her quickly, and grabbed her hand and dragged her out the door. ”Kuro!” she screamed at him.

Grim spun his scythe around a man and froze him with magic, shattering him on contact. Another guard ran at him and he shot up on a pillar of black smoke. The guard lunged and missed, and Grim hurled his scythe into the warriors back. Charon flew around using his storm magic and he skewered a couple of guards on his dual swords.

Kuro and Gav ran out and Grim ran up to them. “Kuro! I told Kiten to keep you inside!” Kuro pulled out his sword and smiled.

“Well I’m here. Me and Gavenna will cover the main entrance with Charon. You go make sure no more guards are coming from around the city.” Grim was about to talk, but Kuro took a step forwards. Grim knew Kuro wouldn’t give in, and he took off for the other gates to check if they were under assault. “Gavenna, cast a shield in front of the gate, then lets fight.” She nodded and placed her staff into the ground.