Chapter 4

Krystal PoV:

Its a new day again, new assignments and new projects... I said while preparing for my morning routine.

I grab my cellphone I texted Sulli to help me to surprise the f(x) tonight, after a bit she replied she approve. I smiled.

(After 30mins. routine)

I grab all my things, get the key of the car and I arrive to school. "After I arrived in school parking lot I stopped a little longer." 'why all the students are yelling in the parking lot' I think it's me but I heard the girls said 'INFINITE.....' and I saw INFINITE are walking infront of me and that Myungsoo he smirked at me and the guy have white color hair blinked his left eye on me.

(After that yelling scene)

I got to our room the class is not starting yet when I'm going to my chair to seat Myungsoo grab the chair away from me I give him bad glare. "What is your problem?." I said in my angry attitude. " You, you're my problem." She said and smirked. "Bwo? (What) I yell at him." And all our classmates are staring at us.."Give me that now, if you don't I will ----. He interrupted me. "If I don't, What?."He said while smiling at me." Ahhh I-I will hit you." I said in nervous.
"He was saying a word but the teacher is get in to our room before he speak."He back the chair in proper and I seat, I smirked at him but he gave me a bad look." Thanks for Mr. Park our teacher in Math.

(Break)

"Ahhh...Sulli where are you I need your help." I'm calling her but she's not answering her phone. I go to my locker and I put the other books and then someone push me in front of my locker. I shocked and I knew that is the bastard Myungsoo I stared to me and smirk."Wh-wh-what?." I said while my feet is shaking." Then he get closer and closer to my face." When the other member of Infinite are watching us I kick his private part of his body." The other members facial expressions is like 'oooouuuuchhh'. " I run and run after I got in the girls comfort room." My heart is beating faster like a runner horse." After a little longer after I get out I'm searching if Myungsoo is there but they are gone I can breath properly." Sulli is calling I answer quickly.
" Hello! Where are you now, I need your help.? I said to her nervously. "I'm her now in room, I'm late because I have headache yesterday night." May I ask, Myungsoo is there?. " None, why?. She said. " I will explain to you if I got there." I said and I ran.

"I seat beside Sulli and hug her tightly." Wohwowh, why are you haggard?. Sulli ask me. "Myungsoo is angry at me because I-I-I kicked his privacy." I said while my hands are shaking." What, why did you do that." She yelled at me. " I'm just scared at him because he pushed me to the my locker." I answered. "Okay." She said.

(After the Break)

"Myungsoo, Sungjong and Sungyeol are comeing." Sulli said to me." Sulli I'm scared." I said while hiding in her back. When they are in front of us Myungsoo smirk. They seat into their proper sit. When the teacher arrive I seat beside Myungsoo.

(After the class)

"Sulli we need to go to the supermarket now, we have 2hours to prepare the surprise, come on." I said in a hurry. "Okay, so we are we going to cook dorm or in you house ?" She asked. "Dorm." I said. Were now in the supermarket. "We pick some fruits,vegetables, beef etc. After we grocery we get in to the car and we arrive to the dorm." How many years that I missed this dorm." I smiled.

(After two in a half hours preparation)

"Sulli grab her phone and call Amber." Hello, where are you now.? She asked ." We are arriving at home, Why?. Amber said. "Oh! Nothing I'm just asking because I'm alone here you know LONELY." She said in sad voice."

Sulli PoV:

"We need to get ready because they are coming in." I said to Krystal." Okay, easy easy.,Arachi?(okay). After a few minutes. I said. We switch off the light so they cannot see the food we prepare in dining area.

Luna PoV:

"Where is the key Amber?" I ask. "Here." She said. When I open the door the lights are off. "Why all the lights are off." Unnie Victoria said. "But Sulli said she is here alone." Amber said. "Maybe she is sleeping now." Unnie Victoria said while she seat in the couch. "Ohhh my tummy is starving, we have some food in refrigerator?." I said." Me too." Amber and Noona Vic said in unison. Were walking way to dining area we're shocked when the lights switch on. "Ahhhh Bwoyo??!. We said at the same time. "SURPRISE....!!!." Krystal and Sulli yelled." Yah! Krystal-ssi we all yelled."

After the surprised party we're talking about all things that I have done in America and their life here without me, we're also laughing each other and the time comes that I need to go home.

Krystal Pov:

"I need to go, it's late now." I said. "Uuuhhhhhh..." they said in unison. "We have class tomorrow so I don't want to be late...kekeke." I said in tired face." I have to go now, Annyeong...!"while waving my hands.

I'm arrived now in my house I change my clothes and jump to the bed because this day is so very very hmmmmmm... I sleep.

A/N: I'm sorry for the late update and now I'm sure you're searching Myungsoo's PoV don't worry tomorrow I will write Myungsoo's Pov..this is very exciting.ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
If you have requests just comment.

화이팅! Fighting!

Plsss. Don't forget to Vote!!!

Vote!