Iţs RһoňԀѧ,Mıss Luňѧ

Unknown:

I walked around my office still waiting on those girls to bring me Annalee.

They really think we are torturing their parents,I mean were vampires not animals,well then again I don't really like the father he is an werewolf after all.

That's not the point.

We just used major compulsion on them to make them scream in fear and terror and make them see things.

Annalee doesn't know it yet,but she is apart of a bigger cause.

I stick my hand out into a ray of sunlight shining from a window and my hand starts burning,I retract it with a hiss.

Soon I will be dangerous to Vampire and werewolves.
..
.
.
.
.
.

Somewhere in Illinois.

(AnnaLee)

I pulled over at a nearby gas station to fill up the tank.As I step out cold air hits me from all direction,I snuggled up into my coat alittle more.

The Gas station has no one here and to be honesty the store looks really shitty,but I'll have to deal with it,cause we wouldn't have survived to the next gas stop.

Walking towards the Store my Heels clicked on the cement ground underneath me.I open the door and surprisingly felt warmth.

I walked towards the counter and pulled out a Twenty Dollar Bill.

"Can I get this on Pump 1 please."I said politely.

"Sure you can hot stuff." The guy a the counter said.

He was in his fifties and Smelled of old socks.He Had Something green in his teeth when he tried to smile.

"Uh,Thanks." I said quickly.

Rushing out the gas station like my life depended on it,I went to the pump and opened the gas tank and put the pump nozzle inside, pressing the 87 on the machine.

I looked at the numbers on the screen going up as it filled up the car,the wind rushing around me,sounding like an old ancient song.

I looked to my left and sees a figure coming towards me.

It's a woman with a large black trench coat on.She has long Blonde hair,With Flawless sun kissed skin and High Cheek Bones.She Reminded me Of the cheerleader off of Glee.

She glared at me,Her hand lifting into a sort of claw like position as she spoke another language.

My instincts kicked in screaming "Witch!"

"Don't just stand there like them girls in the movie take that bitch down." Aurora yelled at me.

My eyes Changed from their normal blue to my wolf Eyes,my canines elongated and I rush toward her using my speed.

"Descendo" She spoke sending a massive headache my way making me fall to my knees and clutch my head.

Screaming for a release of this huge pain I looked over to my right towards the Store.

The man behind the counter was grabbing his bat and jumped over the counter until she pointed her other hand in his direction yelling.

"Incendo"

It was like in slow motion the gas station exploded throwing the man outwards and him landing in front of me burnt up.

Next thing I know the pain is gone and the witch flew backwards.

Looking up I spoke.

"Rhodina?"

"No it's Rhonda miss Luna. " She said Looking exactly like Rhodina.

She pulled back her arm and punched me in my face and it was lights out.
.
.
.
Rhonda:

"Dina get out the car and tie her up." I looked at the witch on the ground backing up and I squared down beside her.

"Now Isabelle.What kind of decision was that to attack my Luna."I looked at her with disappointment.

"Just following orders." She said and spit blood at me.

"Oh well this is what happens when you follow His orders and not mine." I said and with speed and swiftness stuck my head into her chest and wrapping my hand around her heart looking it her eyes as she gasps for air."Your heart has a great drum beat...Too bad I hate  Drums"

I said heartlessly and ripped it out of her chest watching the life vanish from her body.

"You do not deserve to be concencrated." I look down at her corpse and spoke at her heart. "incendio"

It and her body catches on fire,the fire devouring her whole.

I take the pump out and put it back into its socket before whipping off the blood and getting into the car and cranking up the car again.

"She's gonna have her a time when she wakes up"Putting the car in drive and speeding off back onto the highway.

HI YOU GUYS SO I'M BACK ISH BUT IMMA TRY TO UPDATE MORE THIS IS GONNA BE A SHORT STORY SO BE READY FOR THE ENDING TO COME In a while.