Prologue

Bobby Singer groaned and rubbed his eyes and shut the heavy bible he was reading. He took a swig of his beer.
An audible crash resounded from outside.
"Balls" he groaned grabbing a nearby gun and wheeling himself out. He weaved his way in between the cars, his gun resting on his lap.
"Let's get this over with, ya son of a bitch." He murmured, "I was in he middle of something."
He was used to this, demons, monsters and other things that went bump in the night. But he was pretty damn surprised to see the girl lying on the hood of a beat up pick up truck.
"What the..."
She was young, with coffee brown skin, he'd guess she was in her late teens.
There were signs of an obvious struggle,she was covered in scratches, and dark brown bruises on her wrists.
He got her into the house and performed the multiple tests, coming out negative each time.
Bobby, picked up the phone to call the Sheriff, he had no time for such affairs. It crossed his mind that she might be a hunter, even so, he was busy.
He'd nearly pressed 'dial' when the girls eyes shot open, she gasped real deep and glared accusingly at Bobby,
Then, she asked in a frantic voice, "Where's the angel?"
Bobby sighed, okay, maybe it was his kind of deal.
******