Chapter 1

Guys, hi! Um...so I hope you liked the prologue. And...uh...please enjoy this story. I am completely open to suggestions and constructive criticism. So...yeah. That's it.
Ro only wanted to know where her angel was.
She'd woken up in a strange bed in an even stranger house. But since this was not the strangest thing to happen to her in the past couple of hours, she wasn't panicking...yet.
No. Although the man in the wheelchair might be a close second.
"Where's the angel?" She blurted. Only realising how absurd that sounded after it had been said.
The man raised his brows.
"Angel?"
Ro nodded vigorously, "He was..." She scrunched her eyebrows.
"Where am I? I need to get home."
"Sioux Falls." He said.
"What?" To asked baffled,
"South Dakota" the man elaborated.
"Where?"
"What do you want me to say girl, North America?!"
She let out a squeak.
There was no way. This man was probably sick in the head. She tried to get up, but found that she was tied to the bedpost.
Her heart beat a little bit faster. "Um, sir..."
"Couldn't exactly trust you, could I " the man said.
"Now, where's your home. I'll get someone who can take you. After you tell me about the angel, of course."
Ro's voice shook, "Vereeniging."
"Fir-What now? Where's that, girl?"
"In the Gauteng province...in...South Africa."
The look on the mans face confirmed her fears. Somehow, she really was in North America.
"What's your name?" He asked.
"Ro," she told him.
"Ro? Just Ro?"
She set her jaw, refusing to say anymore.
"Okay, Ro, I'm Bobby. Ro, tell me about the angel."
Come to think of it, the man did have an odd accent.
"I was...I walked into the house my mom wasn't there but there was a man-"
"How did he look?"
"Uh...attractive-ish. Long sandy hair. Short."
"Anyway, he told me that I was in danger and that he was an angel here to save me. I didn't believe him. Thought he was kidding, teasing me."
"Why would someone tease you like that?"
"Well, I'm known for being fascinated with...stuff like that. Maybe someone was playing a joke on me."
Bobby nodded, "Go on,"
"Then there were these...things. People. But black eyes. He saved me and after a struggle he touched me and- and then I saw a white flash and" she pulled a blinding white silky feather from her jean pocket "This convinced me...but... I think he...What if he died?" Ro was truly confused.
"I'm blank after that. Pretty sure I passed out."
"So you passed out and you don't remember anything else?"
Before she could respond there was a knock at the door.
"Don't move," Bobby told her before wheeling himself out of the room.
"No, I was totally going to jump out of the window" Ro said, tugging at the rope around her wrist.
There were sounds of a commotion and then what sounded like a gunshot.
Bobby wheeled himself back in a frown on his face.
His gun on his lap.
"Let me see that." Bobby pointed at the feather.
Ro held it out in her free hand. But as soon as the feather touched Bobby's fingers it disappeared into thin air.
"What the..." Bobby looked at Ro,
"What did you do?"
"I didn't..."
There was the sound of footsteps, a man in a light trench coat entered, an imploring look on his face, he frowned at Ro.
"Cas?" Bobby asked.
But Ro didn't worry about that, what worried her was the man's shadow, which was sporting a huge pair of folded wings.
"I don't believe this." The man-Cas- said in a deep voice
"Cas what is the meaning of all this?"
"This girl..." The man seemed to be having some trouble using his words.
"There has not been one like her in... Well since before I can remember. I actually cannot remember."
"Does that have to do with the demon I just shot at the door?" Bobby asked.
"What?" Ro asked, her voice rising an octave higher. "What's going on?"
"I cannot disclose everything now. But if you were put here by who I think... It would be best if she stayed here."
"What? No-no, I have to get home. Those men might still be in my house. My family..."
But the two men didn't seem to hear her.
"The dangers are countless," Cas was saying.
"Cas you ain't making any sense."
"It's hard to explain right now. I don't have much time."
"Oh my gosh. Guys, I need to get home! Like halfway across the planet."
But they still didn't respond.
"I have to go, I am needed elsewhere."
"Cas-"
"I will ward the area. She'll be safest here." And with that, Cas was gone.
Bobby looked at Ro.
"Well, I guess you're staying."
"No." Ro said, a hard look on her face, "no, I'm going home."
"Girl-"
"I am going home. Untie me."
So please vote and comment guys!