Part 27

CHAPTER 28

*Bella's P.O.V*

"Goodmorning love! I just thought that we could spend this day toghter since it's saturday and no school. I also wanted to say I'm sorry for how I've been acting this week. Your everything I ever wanted and that will never change, love you to the moon and back my angel, call me when you hear this!" I smiled when I heard Zayns voice. I quickly dialed him back and waited patiently for him to pick up.

"Zayn here."

"Morning love!"

"Bella! I'm sorry if I woke you up by calling you before."

"I was awake but I had lost my phone so I didn't hear your voicemail before I found it. So you wanted to do something today?"

"Yes, I thought we could go to the cinema or something, it was a while ago and after that have dinner at a restuerant."

"Sounds lovely! We like the same film genres so you can choose."

"Okay, I'll make the reservations but I'm thinking of catching a film at six o'clock so be ready by five just to make sure we'll be there in time."

"Okay, I'll see you then! Love you, bye!"

"Love you too, bye love!" he responded at we hung up. I looked at the clock. Two o'clock. It means I have three hours to get ready. But first I really need something to eat! So I went downstairs to the kitchen where my mother was sitting and reading the newspaper.

"If you're hungry the lunch is ready."

"Yes, do you want to eat too?" She nodded as respons and I got two plates.

"So, Zayn called and asked if I wanted to catch a film with him at the cinema at six and than eat dinner at a restuerant." I said and took a zip from my coke.

"Sounds lovely, but you have to be home at ten pm and you can't compromise with that. Most films are only up to two hours long so if you're done at eight you have to hours to eat and that's more than enough!"

"But mum sometimes it takes the food like an hour to arrive!"

"Then you have an hour left to eat, you know that I don't like when you're out too late and it's school day tomorrow, end of disscussion!" I knew that when my mum said that the conversation was over than it really was and there where no way around it. So I did not say anything about it anymore.  

I silently ate the rest of my food and got up to my room to get dressed. As usual I checked my phone as the first thing to do. A text from Zayn was everything.

#We're watching After Earth and I made a reservation at a really romantic restuerant nearby, you'll see when we arrive xx#

#Yey, I've wanted to see that film! Okay can't wait to see the place, hope you didn't pay much! Btw mum said that I need to be home by ten xx# I sent the text and opened my warderobe. What to wear? My phone buzzed because of a new text.

#Nothing is too much for you, we'll be home in time don't worry x# I sent a quick response before throwing the phone onto my bed.

#Aw, so sweet! Okay, don't distract me with more texts I need to get ready x# I descided to put on white jeans a pink top and matching pink high heels. I let my hair as it was, curly. I do not have to put it up or do anything with it. One of the few positive things about natural curly hair, it looks fixed all the time. My make-up consisted of black smooky eyes and light pink lips. But before putting the lipstick on I made sure to brush my teeth. Perfume and a silver bracelet with silver rings and a black jacket later I was ready.  

I went downstairs and walked in to the livingroom where mum was sitting with her computer and looking as she was working on something really important.

"How do I look? Is it too much?" I asked worriedly. She looked up and scanned me for a minute before responding.

"It's perfect and those heels are perfect to hit him with if he tries something." I laughed at my worried mother.

"You've known Zayn for five months now, you know that he can be thrusted." She smiled at me and looked down at her laptop again. I looked at the watch on the wall. Ten minutes after five. Do I have everything I need? Phone, in my pocket as always when I was going out. Keys, in the jacket. Should I take my wallet? Last time I brought it with me to one of our dates he had freaked out at me and told me to never bring it again so no. I will not bring it with me this time. I do not want to fight over something stupid this time.  

A knock on the door made me jump up from the sofa and run as fast as I could through the hallway.

"Don't trip!" my mother laughed. I ignored her and locked up the door. There was standing with black pants and a white shirt. I smiled and he leaned in for a quick kiss.

"Bye mum!" I yelled in and before I shut the door close I heard her say,

"Ten o'clock!"