Years Later

~Time skip to three years later~

Autumn's Pov

Its been three years since me and Ross broke up. Over the years Jin and I became boyfriend and girlfriend. Also Ross got a girlfriend named Megan. Jin and I have been together for three years while Ross and Megan been together for two years. I am still sad I don't have Ross anymore. He won't even talk to me. But Jin is always here for me.

~Time skip to School~

I walked to my locker and put in my combination. I feel someone wrap their arms around my waist. I turn to Jin. "Hey baby". Jin kissed my cheek. "Hey babe". I close my locker and turn around. I kiss Jin on the lips and grab my stuff. "Ready?" "yeah lets go". We walked hand an hand to English. I walk to the back of the room and sit. Jin sits next to me and puts his arm around me. I get my stuff out then lay on him. He smiles. I soon see Ross come in with Megan. Ross looks at Jin and I. Jin tightens his grip on me. Ross looks sad for some reason. I just ignore if though. Class starts and we began. During class I had to go to the bathroom. I grabbed the lav pass and went. I walked down the hallways. I felt like someone was following me. I keep walking and then someone pinned me against the lockers. I look who pinned me and it was.........Ross. "What do you want?". "I-I-I don't know what came over me sorry". "Its okay..Now can you let me go?". "What if I don't want to?". "What do you want?!?!". Ross quickly smash his lips against mine. It took me a minute to realized what was happening. I tried to push Ross off but he had to much strength. I slowly melted into the kiss. Ross pulled back and looked into my eyes. "I still love you" "But but Ross we broke up years ago. You're with Megan and I'm with Jin". "I only got with Megan to make you jealous. But since your with Jin...you're not jealous" "Ross I am not the jealous type". "But why do you still love me?" "I guess love does silly things to you". "Autumn I want to be with you. Want to kiss you. I want to hold your hand again. I want US to be together". "R-Ross......."

Hoped you enjoyed. What should Autumn say?!?