a collection of stars and clouds

A/N: This is the new, reformed version of Celestial and Horizon with better format, more plot and story line, and, well, better writing, honestly. I hope you all enjoy this version more than the other and that it will be one of your favourites (here's to hoping!), Thank you, everyone. 

I always (always) notice who votes, fans and reads all my stories, so I would love to see you in my newsfeed and showing your support! I dedicate some of the best supporters to my chapters and I am permanently shifted away from you all. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Now off to the new! 

________________________________________

FIRST INSTALLMENT OF THE INDEPENDENT METAPHOR SERIES:
[
Celestial & Horizon

{ SECOND INSTALLMENT: Ash & Whiskey } 

________________________________________

i. 

Celestial has stardust in her veins; Horizon has clouds in his lungs.
She taught him how to see beyond the skies; he taught her how to love beyond the skylines.❞

___________________________________

ii.

DEDICATED TO THE STARS IN THE SKY,
you lighten up the inky fears.

DEDICATED TO TALIA ( Misfitted_Infinity ),
because she is being and living and supporting beyond appreciation.

____________________________________

iii.

"She and he and her and him and they and them, were forgotten in the blackened streets of night and obscured by the shadows of light; gold linen flawlessly intertwined in their fates of patchworks in the skies, rewritten in the destiny of forever."

____________________________________

iv. 

Copyright © 2014 by Sarena Akhter

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

__________________________________