our BABY sister

BANG 

Smoke came flooding out of the youngest room as her brothers quickly gathered around to see what had happened to their sister. "Oi, Yui open up! what's wrong?" shouted her white haired blood related brother, knocking on her locked door. "yes I too was wondering what had happened to my adorable little sister" all tone of perverted-ness gone from Laito's tone and replaced with worry for his younger sister, "um i would however i can't reach the door" came a shy voice from the other side, "pancake what do you mean you can't react the door, of corse you can!" came Ayoto's irratated voice, "no i can't, i think Reiji must have mixed up the medicine he gave me" and as quickly as said all piercing eyes were on the second eldest. "Yui move away from the door I will break it down" the suprisingly awake Shuu ordered.

As the door was knocked down more smoke came into the faces of the six, however what shocked them more was the sight that caught their eyes when it passed. A young Yui was cowering on her bed as her six elders were staring down at what was supposed to be their 16 year old sister but instead were left the gawking face to face with their sister as a five year old. "Reiji i will ask this once and only once WHAT HAPPENED!?" Shuu asked furiously at his younger sibling, as the others stared in shock at the one person they never expected to raise their voice in the house especially if it was to challenge Reiji, but all was forgotton when a soft whimper caught their attention. "look what you have done Shuu she is scared, if she wasn't fragile before she is now" stated the obviously confused Kanato clutching his teddy in worry for his sister and frequent play mate. Within a flash Shuu was over hugging the youngest Sakamaki close to his chest whispering softly into her ear words of sorry and reassurance. "Well it seems that when trying to treat the human common cold given to her by one of the idiots at night school, while we were all busy with the new and late sacrifice, she was unguarded because of Laito and i may have accidentally given her a new potion of mine meant to weaken someone, however i did not expect this to be the result." Came the only scientific brother of the mansion. "so that being said if you are looking for someone to blame it should be Laito who put us in this mess, if he hadn't of left our dear sister alone she would have never had  gotten ill and i would have not mixed up the medicine and potion in a rush to heal her." he then continued.

All eyes caught onto their sister who had been trying with no luck to catch their attention during Reiji's 'explanation' (however she suspects it was more of a escape from the eldest who, when it comes to his sister becomes authoritative and scary to protect her a no cost) "Um i would love to sit here and listen to you all point blame but i am hungry" she stated plainly, "yes it would make sense pancake you have been bed ridden for the past few days and you are in need of blood, let yours truly help you with that problem."  Ayato stated flashing beside her and offering his pale neck, only to be pushed away. "sorry Ayato but i do not feel in the mood for blood" she calmly replied. "then what would you like us to get you?" Laito asked, "hmm..............CAKE!" she suddenly replied excitedly running to Kanato's side and pulling on the bottom of his shirt to get his attention. "ne, Kanato please may i have some cake with you?" she asked cutely. "of course we can you know i would love to have cake with you Yui however you are still ill,so i will make sure that you are properly wrapped up before leaving to get some." He answered putting down his teddy and grabbing a over sized jumper and slipping it onto the only person (except his father) who he could not say no too.