Chapter 10: "Love?"

(Male! Reader's P.O.V )

-That (Saturday) Night-

I sat upon Misugi's bed as he walked in with a fresh cup of warm tea, "I'm sorry..." he said in a low voice

He had caried me all the way here, on his back as I cried my heart out until we got here. I've been calm, for the most part, since we walked into his room. His parents were a little shocked that Misugi had a crying guy on his back but they allowed us to go up stairs.

"It's still not.... not your fault, Misugi..." I said smelling and taking a slow sip of the tea "It's my own... I should've never come back in the first place" I mumbled

"!" Misugi's eyes widened, and I felt his heart shatter as those words left my lips

"Sorry... just thinking out loud" I let out a sigh. The room became quiet, and a little awkward. It felt as though Misugi was itching to do something but was either nervous or hesitant to do so. As he contemplated I finally finished my tea, I placed the empty mug on his side table.

I can't believe all of this has happened in a matter of 6, or so, days.... I've been in Japan for two weeks and all of this has gone downhill so fast.

"(F-First name)?" Misugi's voice spoke at a barely audible decibel

"Yes?" I replied facing him

"Why do you love Aomine so much? I mean even after what he just said to you... you still love him" he dared to ask, his fists clenching the bed coverings below us

"To tell you the truth, he's not the same as when I fell in love with him. It was the middle our first year of middle school when I fell in love. But he changed drastically near the end of that year alone.... I kept doing things to try to bring him back to his happy-go-lucky self.... But to no avail. I gave up on us the same day all hell broke loose...." I laughed through my nose and continued "Sorry for rambling... what I mean to say is is that I loved how honest he was, he couldn't tell a lie if he wanted too.... Also he was true to himself and to everyone around him, I could go on and on but you've already heard a lot of it"

That's when it happened....

Misugi quickly overpowered me, knocking us both to the ground, him on top of me. His hands holding my wrists on either side of my face so that I couldn't escape and his head looming over my own. He eyed my lips and my eyes as if about to make a move.

"Misugi?" I questioned terrified shaking a little.

"I can't hold back anymore" he said to himself, yet I could hear it.

It happened in slow motion, Misugi's face crept closer and closer to my own. His eyes full of emotion and hope.

"Misu--" my words abruptly stopped when his lips touched my own

Stealing my first kiss, which I was saving for Aomine...

I didn't know how to react, it felt good, but this is not what I saw for our relationship.

Misugi separated our mouths, he looked happy as if a life long dream had come true "I'll treat you better than Aomine ever will" he said in a low and sexual tone

"Misugi, please, stop this...." I pleaded as I felt my eyes begin to tear up

"Shhh" he hissed out as he kissed my jawline and down my neck

Please someone.... Stop him

I looked at Misugi, his eyes glazed over as if he was doing this out of instinct instead of desire.

Misugi finally gave me an opening, he let go of one of my wrists and began to slide his hand up my shirt. I wound up and not only punched him in the face but also kick him hard in the groin and pulled away.