~part 1~

I know I shouldn't start another story but this idea just came to me and I couldn't let it go. So here it goes:

*Sang POV*

The air feels so nice on my cheeks. It's mid-autumn and hasn't gotten cold yet. In fact, it's perfect weather right now.

I'm taking a walk through the park to get some fresh air. The boys all had something to do and I felt suffocated in the house.

The colour of the trees is so pretty and everyone looks so happy to be outside with their kids, friends, or pets.

I'm not really paying attention to where I'm walking and bump into someone. We both fall to the ground. My head feels weird for one second, and then it hurts. I look up to see who I bumped into.

I can't believe it! It's me! I don't understand. And I'm not talking about someone who looks a bit like me. I can see me. Behind the me that I see is the path I was coming up. Am I a ghost? Am I dead? Why aren't I in my own body?

I look down at myself. Only I don't see me. I'm wearing clothes I don't ever remember seeing, my legs are a lot longer, and more tanned, I'm wearing sneakers? And I really don't remember having boobs this big. What's going on?

I look at the other me to see her have a similar reaction. We both stand up really quickly and rush to the nearest restroom. Once we're there we look in the mirror.

Somehow I have darker hair, too. This isn't my face. I'm not in my body. Could it be we switched bodies?

I finally say something: "I... Uhh... You're kinda in my body?" I say, then gasp. I sound so weird. That's not my voice either. My voice is a lot higher than this and a lot quieter, too.

"Yeah...  I can kinda see that." she says. It feels really awkward to see what I look and sound like to others. Is my voice really THAT high? Woah!

"I'm Kayli." she says, holding out her hand.

"Um, hi Kayli. I'm Sang." I shake her hand timidly.

"Do you know how this happened, Sang?" I shake my head in the negative.

"Perfect. Me either."

We discuss possibilities and solutions for a long time, coming up with nothing. We try a million ways to switch back, but nothing works. Finally we give up.

"Shoot!" I yell suddenly. "I completely forgot to tell anyone I was leaving. I thought I'd be home first. What am I supposed to do now?"

"Whoops. I was supposed to meet Raven an hour ago. Looks like we're both in trouble."

"I can't go to the guys like this. What'll I do?"

"'The guys'? What guys?"

"Um...." how did I put this? "My friends." that seemed like the easiest answer.

"Hell yeah. I've got the same problem. We could tell them you're sick 'til we find out how to change back. I mean we really can't tell anyone about this. They'll think we're damn crazy."

"There's only one problem with that..."
"I might have a bit of a problem though..." We said at the same time.
"I live with them."
"I live with them."

We looked at each other curiously. Then we started laughing. Until we realised we actually had a problem.

After much debating, we decided that for a little bit I'd have to be her and she's have to be me. So we spent the rest of the evening to inform each other about ourselves.

"Wait, so if we don't reverse this whatever it is then I have to go to school? Like actual fucking school?" Kayli asked me for the hundredth time.

I nodded my head. "And you have to please pay attention and don't get into trouble."

"Fine fine. Okay, so remind me again which of the boys is Kota?"

"He wears glasses and has brown hair. He has really pretty green eyes and is super smart."

"Alright, and Nathan?"

He has reddish-brown hair and he works out a lot, so he has really defined muscles."

"Alright. I think I have it all memorised now. I just have to remember to be shy, quiet, sleepy. I'm not aloud to hit anyone, or swear. Fun."

I knew I was going to have a difficult time being her. She seemed really loud and rowdy, sometimes even impolite. I didn't know if I'd be able to playfully smack this Raven guy back if he hit me, and I definitely couldn't swear. 

We both had to leave already and we went on our ways. Her to Nathan's house, and me to face the wrath of this Raven person whom she was supposed to meet and who might play-hit me. I don't know if I can do this.

Oh well, I guess we'll both have to try.