~part 2~

Alright, let's see if I can try to update this story regularly. I kinda doubt it, but nothing's impossible, right? Oh, the picture is me with my baby adult kitty, Kio. He's so cute! Pretty short part, but I felt like I needed to upload this for you guys. Okay, let's get right to the story. I know the suspense is killing all of you ;P
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Kayli POV*

I got this. I got this. I just have to pretend to be Sang for a day. Okay. Actually, I don't know how long I have to do this for, hopefully a day. Maybe I'll wake up in my own body. But I will not fail at this the first day. I always thought of myself as a good actress.

Sang is so cute, too. Adorable, really. Even if she was in my body when I saw her, I could tell that her body, the one I was in, suited her a lot. Big, innocent green eyes, luscious lips, she smelled flowery and fruity, but not overwhelmingly so.

I just really hope none of the guys she lives with try to kiss me. I wouldn't feel right kissing any of them.

Oh no! What if one of my guys tried to kiss Sang? She'd freak!

Oh well, let's get to the place first and then think of a plan, I work better in the moment anyway.

*small time skip*

*still Kayli POV*

I get to the place Sang described. It's a nice house. I knock on the door once and wait. I don't even have to pretend to be nervous, cause I actually am.

The door opens.

"Peanut? Where have you been? North's been freaking out for like an hour, and you never picked up your phone, I called you." he pulls me in for a hug. Wow, I am so not used to this.

I probably should've thought up an excuse on the way here. Oh well, time to wing it.

"I... uhhh... I'm sorry, Nathan, I just g-got lost but- here I am... again. Here. Right now. And I am kinda tired, so I think I'm gonna go take a little nap, okay?" I rush past him and make a guess to where his bedroom is, since Sang said that's her usual bed.

That hadn't been as much of a disaster as I thought it would be.

I found the bedroom, judging by the karate posters and the more personal belongings in the room.

Now I'd have to pretend that I was asleep for a few hours, but that wasn't so bad. At least I didn't have to pretend to be a different person.

About ten minutes later, I heard someone open the door to the room I was "sleeping" in. I had to remind myself that it wasn't my father, and that I should just pretend to sleep. It wasn't so easy to do, though, as whoever it was slipped into the bed behind me and slipped their arm around me.

I heard a " Goodnight, Princess" from behind me, and decided that maybe I should get some rest. So I did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Nathan POV*

I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but Sang was acting different. It was so weird, she looked completely normal but acted like she didn't want to be around me, as if she were hiding something.

Was she angry at us? Had she gotten hurt I her walk? Was it actually not her in her body, and instead an alien. Haha, the last reason was ridiculous, even I knew that.

But I couldn't shake off the feeling that something was strange. It was putting me on high alert.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Sang POV*

There was no way I could do this. Kayli had explained the way to her apartment was by bus, and during the bus ride I had decided that I really couldn't do this. The farther away I got from my boys, the less confident I became. This scared me so much. I didn't want to let this scare me, but I really had no choice in the matter.

I reached the apartment complex, slowly walking through the front door and past the lobby. I entered the elevator and pressed the right floor button. Thankfully, I hadn't encountered anyone yet.

I reached the right room, not wanting to knock, knowing they'd be able to look through my lie in a second. But I knocked anyway, hoping to use the excuse that I was tired to not talk to anyone.

When the door opened to a very large, very frightening young man with a lot of tattoos and a deep scowl, I almost wished I hadn't agreed to this with Kayli. This must be Raven.

"Hey Raven. Um... I'm just going to go to sleep. I'm really tired and don't feel good so... Good might." I tried to push past him quickly, but he wouldn't let me.

"And where have you been past your curfew?" he asked teasingly.

I tried to muster up a smile, although it probably looked more like a grimace, and answered as calmly as possible. "I believe that's my own goddamn business and not yours."

Wow. I was liking this newfound power of mine. I wonder what Meanie would do if he heard me swear? Raven just rolled his eyes at me and let me pass, returning to what I assumed was his. I looked for an empty bedroom, and when I found one, lay down in the bed and pulled the covers up. This was hard. I hadn't slept without one of my guys I so long that I didn't think I could even sleep by myself anymore. But since I knew they weren't going to be joining me tonight, I wiped away the stray tears, and told myself to sleep. After a long while, that's what happened.