Chapter 1: "BamBam?"

A/N: Hey! This my first fan fiction on Wattpad so please enjoy!

will update twice a week every thursday and saturday! 

^^ this is the song i listened to when i wrote this. 

___________________________________________________________________________________

Beep beep beep

I woke up to the same noise I hear every morning. Slowly opened my eyes, seeing the blurry room around me. I laid in bed for a while still hearing the same beeping noise echoing around the room. I grabbed my phone and swiped right, turning my alarm off.

5:30 A.M.

Shit. I sat up slowly, seeing the mirror that was right in front of my bed, reveling my messy, black hair. Another boring ass day at the studio.

I grabbed the end of the blanket and threw it over my cold body, swinging my legs off the bed. I rubbed my eyes and got up slowly, wobbling a bit. I pulled away from my restless eyes and walked lazily to the bathroom, scratching the back of my neck. I held my phone and looked at the time.

5:35 A.M.

I groaned in annoyance and looked at my face. Rosy cheeks, Restless, baggy eyes, small, trembling lips, and messy hair.

Brushing my teeth, I held my waist looking at the mirror, just staring at the girl who was staring back at me looking like complete shit. I spit the toothpaste and water out of my mouth and rinsed my light blue toothbrush. Mornings are the worst, especially this one. Meeting GOT7 after six years wasn't really the thing I planned. I stripped down my clothes, dropping every piece of clothing on the cold, tile floor and walked in the shower. It was cold water hitting my back instead of hot. After a few minutes, the cold water turned hot. Squirted a few small blobs of shampoo.

Maybe they won't remember me... Well that won't happen because Bambam will just tackle me. Knowing him, he probably has me on his screen saver on his phone.

I chuckled at the thought while scrubbing my hair with the shampoo.

Finally finishing my long shower and drying myself, I looked at the mirror once more seeing if I looked a little better.

Nope, still look like a truck ran me over and a dog shit on my face.

Seriously, why does Jackson always look hot everytime he gets out of the shower? I mean, I never looked at him when he takes a shower, but I've seen some videos of them and happen to come across that video of him taking a shower. That was like a few months ago. 

I walked in my bedroom with just a towel. I threw my phone on the bed, and grabbed my clothes, starting to put them on slowly. Seriously don't want to deal with my managers shit right now. Finished getting dressed with light blue vans, black skinny jeans, a blue flannel over my waist, and a white shirt. I put a blue bandanna (YoungJae gave me) and wrapped it around my wrist and looked in the mirror. I tensely at the mirror for a while, looking at my outfit, thinking to myself.

Ding!

I gasped and snapped back to reality and saw my phone screen was glowing from the light. Grabbing my phone and pressing the button revealed a text from, "BamBomb". I swiped right and put in my password and our chat room was instantly popped up.

BamBomb

1/08/16 6:01

Levy! I just woke up!! Can't wait for today!!

I chuckled at his text, thinking of what to say to the dork. Honestly, meeting up with GOT7 was kinda nerve wrecking. Just think about meeting them in person was scary because they are so silly and funny. You would die of laughter.