foreword

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

F R O M   T H E 

O  U  T  S  I  D  E 

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

═══════ ❀ ❁ ❀ ═══════

S Y N O P S I S :

The Johnston's were known as perfectionists. Of course, there was no such thing as being "perfect" but the Johnston's were the closet thing, nonetheless— generations upon generations of the Johnston's were successful. That is, until Stella Johnston was born. 

Toby Ridder was always known as the cool and popular guy. Guys wanted to be him and girls wanted to be with him. Everybody loved him.

When Toby goes to Stella for academic help, she wants nothing to do with him— as she knows that people like him are dangerous—, but, she would do anything to prove to her family that she was worth it. 

How far will Stella go to climb the social ladder? Does she even want to climb the social ladder? What happens when she strikes a deal with the popular Toby Ridder to play the well known, infamous game of Pretend? Sure, those two devils had made a deal, but what happens when popular Toby Ridder actually falls for Freak Johnston... for real? 

Toby's ex-girlfriend makes life a living hell for Stella, of course.

This isn't a love story; this is a story about love. And, how a boy went from cloud nine to cloud zero, just because he chose popularity over his only true source of happiness.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

E X C E R P T : 

She was out of sight, but she was never out of his mind.

- From The Outside 

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅