Skyler Ann Hoying

Kirstie's POV

After your second kid, every mom is a pro. Coming home from the hospital was a lot. We had to put the baby in a car seat that we forgot to bring. Austin wouldn't stop yapping about how he didn't want a sibling. And our dear Scott was being crabby. It's like my hormones is stable and the others aren't. I'm sure it's backwards.

"Coffee!!!!!!!" Scott growled. No wonder. He didn't have coffee.

"You can stop by Starbucks and grab something. You must be dying." He looked up as if God had answered his prayers. I giggled.

I'm so happy. I have two beautiful children. The dream husband. And...life is great. Especially coming from when my dad was causing hell for those months.

So Austin just turned 3. Skyler was born on March 12. Today is March 15 and the guys have been dying to see their bundle of joy.

When I walked in the house with Skyler, the room got silent.

"Guys, meet Skyler Ann Hoying." Scott said whispering.

"Can I hold her?" Avi asked immediately. I gave him Skyler as soon as he sat down.

Skyler was a little shy. She really only liked either me or Scott holding her. After she got used to you, she was bubbly and outgoing but, when Avi was holding her, it was different.

Skyler looked into Avi's eyes and started giggling and laughing. It's like she knew Avi all her life, which has been only a few days.

"Godfather confirmed." Scott said putting his arm around me.

"Mommy can I hold Sky?" Austin asked grabbing the hem of my shirt.

"Sure Bubba. Here sit down and uncle Avi will pass her to you." Austin sat down and held his arms out.

Avi placed Sky into his arms and Sky and Austin made eye contact. "Picture worthy moments" Mitch said as he captured pictures of the glorious moment.

"I like her Daddy. Can we keep her?" Everyone busted out laughing. Scott took the baby.

"Remember how I told you mommy is going to bring home a baby and she's gonna be with us forever?" Scott tried to explain.

"Ohhh yeah. Do they ever go away?"

"Not really, Cheeseburger. Look at your Aunty Esther. She still bothers me till this day." Avi said jokingly. Esther hit him and he made a frowny face.

"It's okay. She doesn't cry a lot." I reassured Austin.

He looked very happy once I said that. "Want something to eat? Aunty Esther made spaghetti and meatballs. " Austin's eyes got big.
"Okay, let's go. "

Scott's POV

Everyone was in the kitchen eating but I decided to step out for a second.

I went to the living room with Skyler in my arms.

"Hi baby." I began talking to her. "You have my hair and your mommy's eyes." I said to her gently. The world seemed to just stop. I looked in to her big Dark brown eyes.

You know how they say that you become a man till your kids are born? I think I'm growing up. Not saying that when Austin came I didn't feel anything. The top 3 happiest days of my life. But with Skyler, it's different. It feels so different.

"Skyler Ann Hoying, welcome to my world sweetheart."