3 Kids

Kirstie's POV

Working on a new album has been so hard with not one but two kids. Yet, it's not as hard as I thought it would be. With the kids, we were able to find inspiration with in those two kids. The group was able to write Light in the Hallway because, we all wanted assure Austin and Skyler that we would all be here for them, no matter how dark life is.

"Mommmmmyyyy!!!!!!!! Daddy's eating my cookies!!!!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!!"

"Don't believe him, he's lying." Scott said crossing his arms. Austin didn't take that to easily.

"Who you gonna believe? Your favorite son, the love of your life,or this guy?"

"If that was the love of your life, you should have married her." Did I say I had two kids, I have three.

"What does married mean daddy?" Scott's eyes grew a little wider.

"Well, when someone loves a lot, when they grew up the grow up and they have a wedding and get married." I said, hoping it makes sense.

"And then they live together in a house and sometimes they have little people. Like you and Skyler." Scott says tickling Austin. For a 3 year old, he talks a lot.

"So can I marry you and mommy?" I laughed awkwardly.

"No you can't. You can't marry mommy, daddy, Sky, aunties and uncles, or your cousins. Get it?"

"No Mommy. But it's okay. Will I get married?" Austin asked with happiness in his eyes.

"Maybe, we have to see when you grow up." Scott said hugging him. My boys.
C

For @-potatotrash because this queen pushed me to finish new life ☺️