Running into the grils...

Chapter 9

NIALLS POV:

When we where hunting Zayn would not shut up about Amy! About how pretty she was and how nice she was. I just kept replying "yes I know Zyan I've known her since we where kids!"

But he just continued ranting on about her. Eventually he stopped but that was only because he jumped on a dear.

I wonder what she was doing

I rolled my eyes in thought of her and Harry.... Like how am I gonna put up with this!?

HARRY'S POV:

When Niall and Zayn left Amy came over to me and whispered to me...............

___________________________________________________________________________

"I'm thirsty" she gave me a evil smirk

I love they way she is confident. It's such a turn on...

damn shut up !

I replied with "shall we?" Gesturing her to grab my arm. She nodded and we left,hoping to catch up with Niall and Zayn.

We walked through the village to get to the hunting mountain.

Amy gripped my arm tighter when humans walked close to her. When we bumped into Alison,Hannah and Rose. Hannah was shocked and asked "emm.. Amy what are you doing .... With Harry?" Before she could answer I said "we are getting coffee,cya" I pulled Amy away before her need for blood took over. We walked for a bit until the girls where out of sight and thanked me.

That was close..