zero

DISCLAIMER & COPYRIGHT

The Chronicles of Narnia belong to C.S. Lewis. I own the OC, the writing, and the plot.

SECOND, SLIGHTLY LONGER SUMMARY

The Pevensies understood the time and logic of Narnia; a year in England meant a century there. This was why Edmund Pevensie found it peculiar when the young girl he had seen way back during their coronation (and who was present — growing up as well like the rest of them — during their reign) made a reappearance a century later when they had been brought back to aide the those in the trouble they're facing. What was extremely curious, though, was hat she was still the same age as he was. Centuries later.

AUTHOR'S NOTES

• first edmund fic -- the oc is underdeveloped but ultimately sarcastic and has mood swings a lot. with that saying, this would work best as the "first edmund fanfic" you've ever read bc it's mildly angsty, mildly fluffy and at the same time the oc is a lil bit of a mary sue (a LITTLE)

• if you're one of the older readers who witnessed the time where i put the spoiler as the story's description, pls don't spoil anything, okay? haha thx

• she has no appearance, just red hair and edmund's age. feel free to imagine her in anyway you want (plus-sized, trans, muscular, etc.)

• updates are irregular / slow. i might get information wrong. grammatical errors may occur, etc. you may point out mistakes -- i encourage you to point out mistakes. just please don't be rude about it. also don't comment "UPDATE!!" bc if anything, i just lose more motivation bc of it.

• you also might end up hating this fic but we'll never really know haha

• feel free to ask questions in the comments section if you're confused abt anything in the story and please don't forget to give me feedback (comment/vote)!! i greatly appreciate it!!

• click the external link for a fun lil playlist i made for this fic