Concert and tours:)

Addilynns POV

We are finally going to see him! My big brother. The one that I am proud of the most in this world. Oh, excuse me, I'm Addilynn and I'm talking about my big brother Niall. My twin sister Annabella and I haven't seen him in about five months and I miss him so much. Not being with him and not seeing him for that long kills me because he is the one who is always there for me. Yeah I have Annabella and all but she gets to complicated and wild for my liking. Niall gets me and he understands me better than anyone else in this entire world. Okay now to get back on track, Niall had asked us to come and watch his huge performance at MSG and I'm so excited!

The boys are on stage right now and they are acting like lunatics. During Harry's solo in What Makes You Beautiful, Liam and Zayn wouldn't stop playing with his butt. They are jumping around and you can honestly tell that they are just having the time of their lives.

What shocked me the most was that they were messing up their lyrics and they were turning them perverted. I mean i'm not their manager or anything but there are little kids here and if I were their parents, I would be pretty upset. I could tell that Paul was getting agravated with them but he couldn't really do anything about it right now because they were in the middle of a huge concert. I look over at Eleanor and Danielle to see that they are both smiling proudly at the boys. I have to admit, they are both stunningly beautiful and yes, I am infact jelous of it. I'm not saying i'm ugly or anything but they seem to be flawless. 

As they started singing the last song of the concert, which was "Live While We're Young", Niall ran off of the stage and grabbed Annabella's and my arm and tried to pull us onto the stage. I was resisting of course. I hate attention. I am way to shy for this and I have no clue why he would try to pull me up. Annabella walked on without a care in the world and when Niall realized that I was not going to go with him, he let go of my arm and smiled sadley at me. When they all got back on the stage, I looked out of the curtain and at the crowd and almost fainted. It.Was.Huge! I am so lucky that I didn't let him drag me up there. That would have been so embarressing. Annabella was handed a microphone and she started to sing with the boys. When it got to around to the middle of the song, management signaled to the boys that they were going to get kids from the crowd. Girls were starting to come up on the stage but they weren't handed a microphone. Instead they were just jumping around and having a fantastic time. 

As they were walking off of the stage, Niall grabbed the others and pulled them into a little huddle. I got curious and so of course I tried to walk over to them but Annabella pulled me back.

"Let them talk okay? Don't go get into their business and make them mad at you." She said and I nodded, knowing that I can't stand up to her.

The boys came back over and they were smirking at us...

"Girls, how would you like it if you guys came on tour with us?" Niall said and Annabella's and my mouths just dropped.

"But what about mum and dad? Do they know that you have asked us?" I said trying not to smile but I truly was happy. I would love to go with them.

"Forget about what they have to say, I'm going no matter what!" Annabella said as I looked at her skeptical.

"Okay girls, calm down a little bit. Yes, they know Addie. I have already talked to them and they agree that it would be great for you guys to come with us and they said that it could be great for us to." Niall said as I started to bounce on my toes maybe getting a little too excited. I jumped up and hugged my big brother... Now absolutely nobody can top him...He is honestly the best big brother in the world!

We all started to walk back to the dressing room and I saw Annabella was starting to walk a little bit closer to Harry than any of the rest of us. I wonder what she thinks she's doing. She knows just as well as I do that Niall would never allow us to date any of the boys in the band, especially Harry. He told us that he has a very bad reputation with girls and he does not want either of us getting involved with him. Don't get me wrong, he loves him and all but I understand where he is coming from. He has always been protective of us. 

When we finally reach the dressing room we all scatter around the telly that is in there. Zayn, Harry, and Annabella got on the couch. Zayn on the far right, Harry in the middle and Annabella on the far left but with her legs laying across their laps. In my opinion, she gets too compfortable with people and too fast. Liam and Dani both got on the chair with Dani sitting on Liam's lap so that there was room. Louis was sitting with his back against the couch and Eleanor sitting between his legs with her back against his chest. Niall was sitting on the floor as well but he was propping himself up with his arms behind him. I just layed my head on his lap and we all sat in these positions for a good 20 minutes before Annabella started to talk.