Chapter Nine: Secrets Told

Stan paced around his office, he could feel fat beads of sweat rolling off his face as his heart beat against his chest, feeling as if it were about to burst out. He glanced at the clock for what felt like the millionth time that day. It was 12:13pm. It had been a few days since his he'd spoken to Dipper in the elevator and when he'd seen Bill. And in exactly two minutes the three of them would be in the same room together. Stan took a sharp breath in as he forced his eyes to glance at the clock that hung on the wall. 12:14pm. He'd told Dipper that he'd needed a little help sorting out his office, heck, the kid did anything for money. He didn't mind the little guy around, he was like.. How he had remembered him...
12:15. The door swung open and the tall blonde man strode in confidently. Stan cringed at the sight of him. He didn't know it was fear or hatred of Bill, but he suddenly felt a wave of nausea flush through his trembling body. This was it. The deal that was 15 years late. And Stan had to pay up. Silence sliced through the air and Bill flashed Stan one of his infamous smirks.
"Stan" he said, nodding his head.
Stan cleared his throat.
"Bill".
Then a small, weak knock was heard from the other side of the door, followed by a small voice,
"Stan? Can I come in?" 
Bills small smirk, turned upwards, looking more sinister, making chills rack through the old mans body.
After was felt like an eternity, Stan spoke up,
"Sure kid, come in." He said in a wobbly voice.
The doors were pushed open to reveal Dipper, standing in the doorway, wearing a simple white t-shirt, a pair of blue faded jeans and white sneakers. Stan didn't notice but he had a bruise forming on his right arm. Curtesy of Mabel.
Dippers eyes were immediately focused on the tall blonde man standing in the middle of the room, whom Dipper recognised from the other day.
"Dipper. This is Bill" Stan said, mustering as much confidence that he could, although it wasn't much.
"Nice to meet you" Dipper said politely, and that broke Stan's heart. The poor kid was normal. And it was going to be at Stan's hand that everything would change for him.
"Finally" Bill said in a sleek tone.
"I've waited so long to get the chance to meet you" he continued, placing a gloved hand on the boys shoulder.
Dipper looked at Bill, then back at Stan, then at Bill again, with confusion written all over his face.
"You see the thing is Dipper, you're--" Stan attempted to speak but was quickly interrupted by Bills harsh laugh,
"Now now Stan, I think I can handle this" he said, shooting daggers at Stan, who simply took a few steps back.
"Can you just tell me what's going on please?" Dipper said impatiently.
"Ah all in good time" Bill said, winking, but Dipper just rolled his eyes.
Bill felt a rage boil inside of him at the teens attitude towards him, but he calmed himself.
Dipper watched as Bill pulled out an old piece of paper that was torn and worn down.
"Read it" Bill said, placing it carefully into the boys hands. Stan looked on. There it was, just mere centimetres away from him. One quick grab and he could take it all back. Change everything. Call it off. But he knew he couldn't. He saw Dippers brown eyes, them fierce brown eyes that reminded him so much of -- them brown eyes, as they scanned the paper. Stan knew what was on it. He knew.
Dippers brain took in every inch of detail of the paper. The top read in big fancy writing, 'Agreement of Mr Stanley Pines and Billium Trimalo" Dipper skipped over it at first but his heart skipped a beat, wait, "Pines?" Stan shared the same last name as Dipper? Surely it could be any "Pines?" Was it a popular name? Were they related? Dipper shook the thought out of his head and continued reading. He could feel the other two in the room, eyes practically burning him. He felt himself go hot red before focusing on the paper again. It wasn't until the second time reading it through that he fully understood what it meant. It was an deal form. The ones that people write up and sign when making a deal. And it was for his life.

-------------------------------------------
AHHH!! it's been so long since i updated this story that I almost forgot about it oops;) anyways heres the next chapter, when I wrote this back in December I kinda was just making it up as I went along and I didn't really know where I was going with it, but I'm pretty sure I have a good idea now of what's gonna happen and I hope you like it:)) so yeah, I hope you had a great Christmas (omg it seemed like ages ago) and hAPPY NEW YEAR!! woo!! I'm gonna upload the next chapter once this one gets at least 40 reads!! So tell your friends about it ;) leave some feedback, it's very appreciated !! much love,
peace :)