Chapter 11

Kay this has nothing to do with the story but did you guys hear Selena's new song love will remember? It was so beautiful, and everybody is talking about the voicemail Justin sent her, but I just can't get over how perfect the actual song is. If you haven't pre-ordered Selena's new album you should it's going to be amazing. Hope you guys like this chapter, I worked on this for a while actually, it's probably my fave so far. I was going to update a couple days ago but it was really short so I decided to make it a lot longer. Anyways I'm going to change the title next time since i'm too lazy to do it now. Enjoy x0x0

__________________________________________________

Selena's P.O.V.

"We should go back to the hotel now, my friends, and yours, are probably wondering where we are," I said pulling away from Harry.

He groaned and grabbed my waist and smashed his lips again onto mine. 

I was about to wrap my arms around his neck and deepen the kiss when I pulled away. "Come on, let's go. Wait I need to cover up that bruise first." I said talking about the bruise under his right eye caused from yesterday.

"Don't tell me you're gonna put makeup on me," he grumbled.

"Of course I am. Don't worry nobody will be able to tell it's just a little bit of coverup," I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the bathroom where I began applying the coverup on his bruise.

"Hey Selena? Can I ask you something?"

"What is it?"

"Did they ever catch the guy, who um, killed your um, who killed Justin?" His eyes stared intensly into mine which made me feel slightly intimidated.

"They tried to, they brought in a whole bunch of suspects. But they never found the guy," I said feeling tears coming to my eyes.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked," he murmured. 

"It's okay, it's not your fault," I whispered.

"What happened? Wait no sorry you don't have to tell me," he said quickly.

"No, no it's okay. It's just we were actually in New York when it happened. He took me here to go visit his dad, and one night, we were leaving a restaurant. The area was quite, um, secluded. So when we left a man came and,-" I couldn't finish. I felt the tears spilling out of my eyes.

"Shh it's okay," Harry said wrapping his arms around me and pulling me in. I cried into his chest as he planted a kiss on the top of my head.

"I'm sorry I just I can't talk about it," I whispered.

"Don't worry, you don't have to," Harry said whiping the tears from my cheeks. "Let's go back to the hotel now."

I nodded as I grabbed my phone from the counter and we walked silently to the front door. Something caught my eye when I opened the door. It was the newspaper that must've just been delivered. 

I grabbed it and read the cover.

"Hey cool! You're on the front of the paper! Well I mean people don't know it's you, since you wear that mask but technically it still is you!" Harry exclaimed.

"Wow," I whispered as I stared at the cover which read Cat Woman takes down two criminals.

"Shit, I forgot my phone I'll be right back," Harry said as he ran into the house.

"I'll be in the car!" I called. Then a note fell out of the newspaper. I frowned as I picked it up and opened it.

Looks like somebody made it to the front page. 968 Newark St, come to the Rustwood building because I'd hate to see something bad happen to somebody important to you.