Troublemaker

Draco had been a toddler for the last six months. Snape had been working furiously round the clock to bring his godson back to his real age. Draco slept uneasily and needed me to sleep next to him in the Room of Requirements.

"Hawwy! Hawwy get up!" Draco squealed as he jumped on my back. I groaned. "Dray, five more minutes." I mumbled. Draco didn't listen and continued jumping. I pushed myself up, Draco falling onto the bed giggling. I picked him up, growling playfully as he laughed. I tickled his sides making him gasp for air between laughs. I kissed his cheek. He smiled at me. "I wuv you Hawwy." He said softly as he hugged me close. I smiled and hugged him back. "I love you too Draco. Now let's get you ready for school." At that, Draco groaned. "But Hawwy!" He whined. "But Hawwy nothing. We need to get ready." I said firmly as I walked to the closet. I grabbed his little Slytherin robes. "I don't wanna wear that one!" Draco complained. "What do you wanna wear then Dray?" I asked. I learned it's best to let Draco have his way. Draco got up and pointed at one of my Gryffindor robes. I bit back a laugh. "I wanna match you Hawwy." He said, looking up at me with his big puppy dog gray eyes. Agh, he knows I can't resist the eyes!! But to give Snape a heart attack would be a highlight of the day.....

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

I walked into the Great Hall, Draco in tow. He was dressed in Gryffindor robes and he was the cutest little boy ever! We walked to the Gryffindor table and we sat down next to Hermione and Seamus. "Mione, Mione, I'm a wion too!" Draco exclaimed as he jumped up and down. I laughed and made his plate. Hermione was humoring him as I grabbed my own food, listening to his description of the Great Hall. Ron came and tried to sit next to Hermione. Draco jumped into my lap and hid himself in my robes. "Hawwy, the weasel came back." He whimpered softly in my ear. I rub his back and stood up. I walked down to Snape's room, trying to comfort Draco. "Mr. Potter. What. Is. My. God. Son. Wearing?" I turned around to find a furious Snape glaring me down. "He wanted to wear Gryffindor robes." I said. Draco looked up and held his hands out for Snape. "Sevy, up up." He said, unable to say Severus or Snape. He stiffly took Draco from my arms and Draco squealed for Snape to raise him higher. The Potions Master stiffly complied. He glared at me and I knew the argument wasn't over. I waved at Draco who waved back before walking on to my first class, Herbology. Oh joy.

"Hawwy, what do I do wiv this?" Draco held up a shovel for my inspection. "Just set it down for now, Draco. I'll tell you when I need help from you." Draco nodded and sat down on my feet, playing with his stuffed lion to go with his robes. The Ravenclaw girls cooed at how adorable he was and he snubbed his nose at them, giggling at their shocked faces. I smirked. "Dray?" He looked up at me with innocent grey eyes. "Yes Hawwy?" He batted those eyes at me. "What are you doing?" I asked him. "Nuffin'" He told me as he hugged his lion. I rolled my eyes and paid attention to the class.

By lunch, Draco was tired and cranky. "I don't wanna eat the greenies!" He pushed the spoon full of spinach away as I tried to feed him. "Come on Dray, spinach is good for you. If I eat it, will you?" I pleaded. Draco thought it over. "Okay Hawwy." I ate the spinach without a problem, to Draco's disgust. "How you eat dat?! Is nasty!!" I scooped up another spoon. "Open up Draco. We had a deal." Draco shook his head. "No deal, didn't shake on it!" He laughs loudly as he knocks the spoon to the ground. I fumed mentally. "Draco Malfoy just eat a spoon of spinach!" I hissed, losing my temper. "No!" Draco threw the bowl at me next, getting spinach on my robes. "Messy Hawwy!" He giggled as I picked him up and took him back to our room.