Eleven

"I'm just saying, I don't know if I still want to do this movie, the other one, I'm just not sure now."

"You've been obsessing over it forever now, and I'm sure you've gotten an earful." Ethan commented as I laid flat on my stomach on his bed.

I sighed. "I know, I know, and I have. I just...I don't know it doesn't feel right anymore."

"You know why? Because you're developing emotions. For a moment there I thought you couldn't feel anything, but you're practically one of them now."

I shook my head. "No, I'm nothing like them. Ethan, if you could hear and see some of the things that's on that video..." I shook my head.

He folded his hands together and thought deeply. "If you're having to second guess it, then maybe you just shouldn't do it."

I nodded. "Yeah, I think you may be right." I sighed.

"In other news, what's been going on with you and my brother?" He smirked.

I shrugged. "Why do you ask?"

"Oh, I was just wondering. You guys seem to like each other a lot more now."

I groaned. "Alright, spit it out."

He grinned a little. "I saw you two kiss this morning."

I covered my face, knowing very well that it was probably the color of a tomato.

"He took me completely by surprise."

Ethan put his hands in the air. "It's not of my business. I just had to know I wasn't going off the deep end and imagining things."

I ran my hands through my hair and looked up at him sheepishly. "I don't know what to think anymore. I mean, he's all over the place. One minute I think he likes me, the next he's flirting with Caroline and Jamie, and every other girl for that matter."

Ethan patted my thigh. "That's Ryan for you."

I glared at him. "Not helping."

"You like him don't you."

"My goodness, when did you become so bloody observant?!" I said sarcastically.

"Calm down." He laughed. "I'm only messing."

I groaned sadly. "Ethan I hate this." I whined.

"Look, my brother's an idiot. He doesn't know what he wants, and he hates getting close to people, but" he sighed. "With good reason."

"You aren't helping at all." I said lamely.

"Hey look, I offered to be your boyfriend, you turned me down." He joked. I rolled my eyes with a smile. "But seriously, give him time. He'll come to his senses sooner or later."

"I'm not even sure if he needs too." I sighed.

"Yo!" Ryan barraged through his brother's bedroom door.

"Speaking off the devil." Ethan smirked.

"Yeah yeah, wait, you guys were talking about me?"

"No." We said in unison.

"Right. Anyway listen, I was going to meet with the party planner, you guys down?" He leaned against the door frame and looked directly at me.

"Sure." Ethan shut his laptop and pulled on his shoes.

"Callie?" Ryan prompted.

"I uh, um." I sighed. "Yeah, sure."

"Great, meet me down in five."