01

facing the dead

hwa yanji looked out the window, ignoring the lesson being given. she pulled her sleeves over her hands and put her right fist on her head as she gazed out at the front gate, wishing she could go home.

she then saw a man walk into the gate. bewildered by his action, she wanted to watch more. a girl teacher came rushing to the gate to help the fellow. she opened the gate for him and lowered her head at him to see his face which was covered by his hood. doing so, he bit her? a small screech was heard.

"t-teach! there's -- he -- " yanji stammered, standing as she pointed at the bitten female teacher.

"hwa yanji, what is the problem?"

"th-there's something outside." yanji said, refraining herself from screaming.

"hey, this chinese transfer girl is crazy." a student said, adding the roll of his eyes.

"see for yourself!" yanji says as she pointed at the now two bitten people from outside.

"aish, yanji. sit down an -- " before the teacher could finish her sentence, yanji grabbed her bag and left. she ran to her friend's classroom which wasn't so far from hers. she bursted through the door to see all the students doing their work.  

"AYEEE YANJI!" her friend yelled as she stood, throwing gang signs.

"choi dasom! sit down," the teacher yelled.

"ms. yanji? what is your problem? go ba -- " yanji ignored her and went to dasom.

"come on, we're getting out of here." yanji said, grabbing dasom's arm.

"oh okay." dasom put her stuff in her backpack and flung it around her back, hitting her desk partner.

"where do you two think you're going?" the teacher asked, pointing her ruler at the two.

"we -- " yanji grabbed dasom's wrist and they ran out of the classroom. yanji took dasom to the hall which included transparent walls.

"what? what's -- "

"okay, so during class i don't know what i saw but i saw soMETHING AND THEN I SAW MRS. KANG GET BITTEN AND I TRIED TO TELL MY TEACHER BUT SHE'S STUPID SO -- "

"teachers! students! everybody, run! there's -- ah! help me --- " what sounded like the principal announced through the intercom.

"look!" yanji said as she looked out the window in shock. the girls looked out the window and saw human bodies. but they weren't walking properly? and their clothes weren't on properly either?

"THOSE ARE FUCKING ZOMBIES YOU -- " screams coming from all classrooms were heard. then all doors bursted open, all students running out.

-ˏˋ  !!!  ˎˊ-

min taehwa was sleeping heavily during class while everyone was running. so was park jimin. jimin woke up due to the screams & saw that taehwa & him were the only ones left in the classroom.