15

finders keepers losers weepers

dasom shot her.

"why'd you do that??" jhope asked.

"we got punched, kicked, harassed. and what did she get? nothing." dasom said, standing up on her own and walked to the bus, still holding her jaw.

v and jungkook were at yanji's side, helping her to walk properly.

jin had to finish filling up the gas tank, this time being more cautious of his surroundings.

after he finished, bts, yanji, and dasom silently waited in the bus for the rest of the girls to come back.

-ˏˋ  !!!  ˎˊ-

taehwa ran into the bus, the rest of the girls following behind her. they put all the stuff they found in the back of the bus. before boarding the bus they did clean it, without mention.

"start the car," taehwa said, out of breath. jin obeyed as usual.

"so we took like, everything in there. even the money cause why not? finders keepers." minji said.

"you're not at all sad about what just happened to us??" sooseok asked, referring to the guy harassing them.

"i am, but maybe that's how this life is gonna be. zombies, bitches, stealing. more bitches. the losers are gonna weep." minji said with a shrug as sooseok just nodded.

"this is only the beginning of the end." namjoon wisely said.

"oh."

"dasom-ah! let me see!" taehwa said, trying to aid her jaw.

"HAHAH I RAN OVER THE GUY!! i don't feel bad at all." jin said, laughing like a maniac.

"no! i'm fine." dasom said, slapping her hands away for her face.

"dasom-ah, just let them see." yanji said while jimin was already treating her leg.

"i'll do it." jungkook said, taking the cotton from taehwa. "let go of your jaw, dasom." he commanded. she shook her head with a "hmhm." he then glared at her, causing her to do so. "lil bitch." she whispered.

dasom's bottom part of her face, to like the right of her chin, on her jawline, mkay. it was purple. yanji's left leg, near her ankle, it was also purple, mkay.

"uh..we're really sorry for earlier. we tried to help but..looks like we've been proven wrong, girls are better than boys." v said.

"hm. we're sorry." jungkook said, all of bts nodding.

-ˏˋ  !!!  ˎˊ-

jin and minji were singing in the front, dasom, yanji, v, and jimin were asleep.

"where are we going now?" jin asked, stopping by the curve.

"uhh..don't know?" sooseok said.

"oh! i think i see people!!" taehwa said, pointing to the people.