Chapter 3/ The Dream

<>Bill's Dream<>

I was walking through the mysterious woods of Gravity Falls pushing my way through branches.

"Ha not so helpful now Cypher are you."

"DYLAN!?!?"

"Hahaha yep it's me. Did you miss me."

"GO AWAY DYL."

"Hahah Bill your more annoying than you were."

"SHUT UP."

All of a sudden I began shaking.

"Your girlfriend's tryin to wake you up.... Tell her I said hi cuz you are waking up... Bye bye."

He waved weirdly and then every thing went black. I woke up breathing heavily.

"BILL are you ok."

"Yeah just a---"

I started coughing. I ran to the trash can and started to throw up. Mabel ran behind me and put a hand on my back. Once I finished I fell back and everything went black.

*Mabel's P.O.V*
"DIPPER WE GATTA HELP HIM.. GET HIM UP ON THE COUCH BED."

Dipper rushed to him. I grabbed his upper body while Dipper grabbed his legs. We put him on the bed. I got some blankets and put them on him. I layed beside him and cuddled him.

"I hope you'll be ok." I said silently.

I closed my eyes and dozed off.

-Bill's P.O.V-(Dream Whatever)-
"Ha you couldn't stay awake for five minutes. You pathetic piece of shit."

I coughed up a little bit of blood.

"DYL shut--- UP."

"Why?? Bill Pickle. Hahahah."

I teleported behind him and kicked him. He turned around and I pinned him to the ground.

"Bill Bill Bill."

He kissed my lips and I just slapped him. I got off of him and walked to a corner.

"Someone has a soft spot."

He was so close his body touched mine. When he talked I could feel his warm breath on my cold skin.

"Y-yeah so w-what."

"A-ah don't stutter baby boy."

"Go f-fuck yourself."

"Let's turn that around."

I turned around and he had a big smirk on his face.

(LITTLE YAOI WARNING if you don't like any yaoi at all den skip MKAY mkay)

He pinned me to the wall and started to kiss my neck. He nibbled a little on my sweet spot. I held back my moan as much as I could but a tiny one escaped. He smiled as he placed tiny kisses on my jaw line. He moved up my lips and began to kiss me roughly but passionately but then he stopped.

"Bye bye Bill."

He waved weirdly and then disappeared. Everything went black and I woke up. I looked to my side and saw Mabel. I turned towards her and hugged her while she slept. I held her close and tight not wanting to let her go.

' I'm gonna watch over her all night...never letting her go~'

As she slept I watched over her.

"Love you Shooting Star."

"Love you too Bill." She said with a smile.

"Night."

"Night."

+-++-++-+*^**^*^*^**^**^**^**^

AAAASWWWWWEEEEWEEW so cute (≧∇≦)/O(≧∇≦)Oヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ