a

"i like your lip ring, and your eyebrow bar."

"thank you."

"however, i also love your jumper with the matching nail varnish. they contrast very well."

"and the skinny jeans?"

"well they just top it off."

"you sound sarcastic."

"well i don't mean to. you always sound sarcastic but i don't bully you about it."

"i'm not bullying, merely stating a fact. in my honest opinion, i find your face much more appealing than my own."

"i think that your hair dye has gotten to your head, because it sounds like you're complimenting me."

"i know when to appreciate a fine face."

"you're very articulate, noah."

"i pride myself on it."

"should i have said that? i mean, i don't want you getting big headed or anything."

"oh shh, what's the point in pretending we don't like our appearance in order to please others? life is short and there is no time to waste moping around because we are trapped in these bodies and these minds until we die. we never know when that is so why wait?"

"i am attracted to you already."

"well, that's very soon."

"it's been a week since we met, noah."

"and? you hardly know anything about me."

"i know your name and your personality. i also know your face and the way you speak."

"you don't know the biggest part of me, the part that makes me whole."

"i'm sure that you aren't ready to tell me yet if you haven't so far."

"thank you."

"it's a pleasure, mr saint."