16: sleep sex with you?

Turning off the shower, I reached for my towel. It wasn't in its normal spot on the towel rack but instead on the sink counter. Weird...but I probably just sat it there in a hurry.

"Babe, you nearly done? I have something to show you." Seri's voice rang from my room. "yea...just a sec." I say while wrapping the towel around myself.

As soon as I stepped out, there was Seri. Laying back on my bed...naked. With the thin sheet covering most of her but not all of her. Without thinking, I walked over and removed the thin material.

"I see you started without me." Smirking down at her, I ran my hand up and along the inside of her right thigh. "Well you'll just have to help me finish." She said with a smile playing on her plump pink lips.

Sitting up on the edge of the bed, her small hand reached to remove the towel. "Mmm I see you're ready for me." Her fingers wrapping around my length, slowly, teasingly, moving her hand up and down.

"I'm always ready for you." I say while pushing her back on the bed, hovering above her, my tongue trailed her soft skin just below her jaw. Nipping and sucking along her collarbone, a quiet moan escaped her lips while my hand ran further up her thigh, grazing her core.

"Stop teasing me, Harry. Either finish me off or I'll do it myself." She growled, I could feel how worked up she was already but I wanted to tease her a bit. "If you think you can finish yourself off better than I could...by all means." I say, pushing myself off her and the bed.

"Suite yourself..." her hand ran down her body, stopping when her fingertips found their spot. Drawing little circles around herself, her chest raising and falling from the pleasure she was giving herself. Once another small moan left her mouth I could stand it.

I dropped to my knees, pulling at her ankles to bring her closer to me. Dipping my head, letting my curls tickle the inside of her thighs. My tongue pressed against her, tasting her sweetness as her hips bucked.

"Harry?! W-what are you doing?" I looked up to see Seri staring down at me, confusion written on her beautiful features. Her wide eyes searching for something to cover herself with. Not letting myself think I slipped a finger inside her, 'this was what she wanted' I thought as she fell back on the bed. Her hands running through my hair as I continued to please her.

"That's it, Harry! Right there!" she moaned as her hips began to buck against me again. With a smirk, I pulled away.

Not giving her time to question me, I slipped in between her thighs. My length line up with her entrance, crashing my lips to her before she could speak. Running my tongue along her bottom lip she denied me.

"Harry! Get off!" she mumbled against my lips as her tiny hands pushed at my chest. "HARRY!" she finally managed to scream as she flipped us over, straddling my hips and pinning me down.

"Harry snap out of it! We can't do this!" She yelled while trying to get off me. I pulled her back down, wrapping my arms around her waist. "You didn't seem to mind a moment ago. Is this your idea of foreplay?" I chuckled while lifting my hips, my length running along the inside of her thigh.

"Harry you have to wake up now! You can't let her d-" she cut herself off my crashing her lips back to mine. Her hand wrapping around me, pumping while she whispered in my ear. "I want you, Harry. I want all of you...inside me. Now."

Flipping us over once more, ready to thrust into her, I stopped. 'Why would she say wake up?' I thought. "Harry, don't think babe. Just fuck me. That's all you need to do right now...don't you want me, Harry?" she pouted.

I look around my room, trying to find the wolf picture. It was nowhere. So this couldn't be a dream. "You're right, it's not. I'm right here, waiting for you. Wanting you, I know you want me too, Harry. Now stop thinking and just do it already!" she growled once more.

'Harry, stop this! Don't let her trick you! Wake up, you tosser! WAKE UP NOW!' Seri's voice screamed in my head. I looked down at the girl beneath me, her jaw clenched as she looked like she was fighter with herself.

Pulling away, I studied her more carefully. Her head going side to side, the color of her eyes went from their normal bright blue to the shinning sapphire of her wolf. Once that thought hit my mind, I saw it.

Laying on her chest as a cover up was the wolf picture. Before I could do anything else her hand came up and connected with my cheek. "WAKE UP, HARRY!"

I stumbled backwards, nearly losing my footing. I was...standing. "What the hell?" I saw Seri laying on the bed, gripping the sheet around her tightly. Her eyes wide while her body shook. "W-what happened? W-why are we naked?" I asked after I looked down to see me standing with nothing on.

"We fell asleep...she tried...she shouldn't have been able to...but she did." I gave her a confused glared, who tried what and what did that have to do with us being naked?! "My wolf, Harry!" she screamed as she tossed me pillow to cover up with.

"Your wolf...tried to what? Have sex with me in my dream?" I sarcastically spat at her. Out of all the crazy in the last few days that had to be in the top 5. "It's not that crazy, Harry! And yes...that's exactly what she did. She knew I wouldn't..." her voice full of sorrow and worry.

"B-but why would she tried and that doesn't answer my question as to why we're both NAKED!" Running my hands up and down in the air to emphasize my point. "Most of my power comes from my wolf, she can block me out when I'm asleep. I'm not aware of what she can make me do most of the time. She knew I wouldn't finish the connection with you, so decided to do it for me...I felt you though. I could feel you touching me and I woke up, well as much as she would let me but I couldn't let her finish." She said looking down at her hands.

"Didn't you wonder why you weren't shy or scared? How you knew what to do?" she asked looking at me furrowed brows when I didn't say anything. "I-it actually never crossed my mind. I didn't think at all...in the beginning." She was right, in my other dreams I had been shy and nervous. Never knowing what I should do and never doing what I wanted to do. "It was her." She gasped, "She found a way to block you too. We're naked because wanted us to finish and found a way into your head to try and make sure it happened."

"S-so what...now I have to be worried about having...sleep sex with you?" my sarcasm kicking back in, of all things I should be worried about this was one wasn't as bad as the others. I knew I should be pissed that her wolf found a way to force us to do it but I couldn't. In fact this one might be the silver lining to this whole crazy mess. Getting the girl.

Seri's forced annoyed laughed brought me out of my thoughts, "Humans...one minute you freak out about thinking you have no choice but to sleep with me, then the next you pop a boner knowing my wolf is trying to make you to have sex with me!" she rolled her eyes and continued, "Did you ever stop to think, that even though, yes, I find you attractive I might not want to have sex with you?"

Shit! That hurt.

I knew it was a long shot to begin with but she was right, I had always assumed she did. Always assumed the 'feelings' she was dealing with were romantic feelings for me, I never thought they could be anything different...until now.