Chapter 2- Jason

"What's up, babe?" I answered.

"Hey... " Jason replied. I could tell he was sidetracked. "Where are you?"

"Oh I'm at the mall with-" I glared at Sam- "Sam."

He laughed. "I thought you hated shopping?"

"I still do. She kidnapped me!" I joked. "So why'd you call me?"

"Oh, I just wanted to check up on you...?" Jason said.

It sounded more like a question...

"How sweet!" I said. Then over the phone I heard a voice. A female voice. "What was that, Jason??"

"Oh- uh that was a cat!" He stuttered. "I think there's a stray cat outside."

"Oh okay." I tried to sound reassuring. I hope I didn't sound as skeptical as I was. "Bye Jason."

"Okay. Seeya later babe!" He said.

I didn't end the call right away and heard another sound the "stray cat" was making.

"Comin-"Jason was cut off as the "End Call" button flashed red and I went back to my home screen.

"Sam. Sam. Sam." I said frantically. "Sam. Sa-"

"WHHAAAT??" She almost screamed.

"I was talking to Jason and I heard someone's voice in the background." I said. "It sounded like a girl but he said it was a 'stray cat'!"

Sam laughed. "Stop being so superstitious, Mary! Your been together for almost 2 years!"

"Exactly!" I said. "Hey! Let's go check on him."

"Mary, no. No. He's not with anyone else! Just-" I cut Sam off.

"Sam please! Lets go!" I begged.

"Ugh! Alright!" She gave in.

We strode out the doors of the store into the parking lot.

"It's a good thing I parked close!" Sam says.

We got into her dark blue pickup truck. She started the engine and soon enough we were at Jason's house.

"Should I come?" Sam asks.

"That's sweet but no." I say. "Sorry! I won't be too long."

I walked up to the doorstep and knocked twice like I usually do instead of ringing the doorbell.

"Jason?" I said. I tested the door. It was unlocked... I'm sure he wouldn't mind me coming into his house.

I opened the door and walked in.

"Jason?" I called. Still no answer.

I walked up the carpeted stairs into the hallway where his room was. I turned the knob and looked in.

I cannot believe what I saw.

~~~~~

Cliffhanger kinda... xD So I did decide to do the spaces and I think I'm gonna keep it that way. I really hope you guys are enjoying my story! :) PLEASE comment so I know there's life out there :p

I guess that's it! Seeya next chapter!

PEACE OFF

BOOP!