Chapter 11

Zenyas p.o.v

I yawned and sat up. There was no sunlight and frankly enough, that was making me uncomfortable. I went up the staircase and broke the blocks holding me in. Climbing out, I squinted my eyes as the sunlight hit my face. It really was beautiful. The sun didn't even rise completely yet and the light it was giving off was enough to make me blind.

I headed back down, remembering I had a mission to complete. I removed the bed and watched as it popped into my inventory. I took down the torches and left the hole of darkness I made.

As I walked down the direction I was supposed to be headed for, I took in my surroundings and appreciated the beauty for once and forgot about everything else. Right on cue, the first note of music played.

I had been waiting for the minecraft music to play and it hadn't until now. It was a soft piano, mixed with something that sounded like a harp. It soothed me and I stopped just to listen to he melodious sound streaming into my ears. I didn't care about anything around me. In a way it was hypnotizing. I shook my head to clear it and continued walking along with the music.

luke Said that walking all the way to adams house would take about a week but I think he was just exaggerating so that he could scare me into not going. I thought it would probably take about two or three days. Not too much. I summoned a potato I found in my inventory, I don't even know how I got it. It wasn't cooked but oh well, my tummy was growling at me, telling me to give it an offering. Selfish tummy. I ate the raw potato and hoped my teeth wouldn't fall off in the process.

As I was liked along, I suddenly felt a painful sting in my right arm. I whipped around only to come face to face with a torch placed on a tree. I had walked so close to it. I could feel my heart pumping faster with excitement. Luke didn't come near here, it must've been Adam! I guess I was close enough to take a break from this. I laid down under a tree and closed my eyes for only a second before drifting off.

Luke's p.o.v.

I needed to get to zenya. Even if I was super tired from running all night. I didn't even stop. If Adam got mad enough, he'd use the nether portal. Damn that kid was loaded.

I stopped for a second, only to quickly pull out a golden apple. The moment I ate it, I could feel the power within. I was unstoppable. I sprinted ahead without stopping. I was fast, speedy, and I had the speed of seven spiders put together.

I sped straight ahead, the things' around me no longer there. It was all a blur. I went on for about ten minutes my speed never wavering. I sped past a blur of violet. Hm, a new flower? I went on forward. Wait, violet? I stopped in my tracks and spun around.

Zenyas p.o.v.

I woke up, startled as a strong wind swept pass me. My throat felt parched, so I got up and walked around the thick tree I was leaning on while I was sleeping. There was a small pond. I sat besides it and drank some of he water. After hydrating. I took my shoes off and slipped my feet into the cool water.

I felt another whoosh of wind past me and turned my head in surprise. There was nothing. This was the second time I've ever felt a wind In Minecraft and it was really creeping me out. There IS no wind in minecraft.

I shook off the feeling of unease and went back to setting up my little area to be more comfortable. Even as the sun came down, the wind came once more only and very lightly. I wonder what Luke was Doing.

------------------------

I FINALLY GOT A NEW PHONE U GUYS. WHICH MEANS I CAN NOW UPDATE ANYWHERE ANYTIME OH YEA OKAY MORE UPDATES COMING REAL SOON HAVE A GREAT SUMMER AND DONT DIE FROM THE HEAT LOVE YOU :*