Prologue

The full moon shown above all. The tabby gray she cat stood and stared before its glowing eyes. She heard the nearby babbling brook and the small pond filled with the small croaks of frogs that sometimes broke the nights peace.
Another cat stalked up to the she cat. She turned around.
"Greetings, Russetclaw." the she cat meowed eyes glittering at the sight of her mate.
"Hello, Feathertail, I'm sorry I kept you waiting." he padded up next to her and brushed his bushy gray tail along her back. "What did you need to tell me?" he asked politely.
"I am with kits." she blurted.
Russetclaw looked stunned but still stood next to her. "Are they mine?" Feathertail nodded.
"Aren't you so happy dear?" she sounded as though her voice was filled with the sparkle of the stars.
"Yes! I am so happy! How many moons?"
"Only two." she said, "But by the time it's newleaf they will be here."
"Does your Clan know?" he asked.
"I will tell them at climbing-sun tomorrow."
"Okay, well I must return to the warriors den and you too. You should get some sleep." he said, only with concern in his voice.
"I must look to the moon for my answers, Russetclaw, you know that's how I've always felt." she said.
He padded away to the entrance to FireClan camp. Feathertail continued to look out to the stars until it hit her. The answer.

Your kin and only your kin will see in and out of the blind eye......