Chap. 19 What?!

3 Hours later...

"That was soooo good!!!" Armin jumped around, doing kicks in the air, like in the movie.

"The premise was... Good, I guess. But i didn't get when---" I cut her off.

"NO SPOILERS!!!" I put my hands on my ears.

"Eren... You watched the movie with us!?" She said sarcastically.

"Still!" I moved so I couldn't hear her.

*bing bing*

"Hm?" Mikasa pulled out her phone to see a text from Jean.

"Crap..."

"What?" Armin and I said.

"There's a ghoul at the hospital. Thank god you weren't there!" She said sternly.

"What!? I need to get there NOW!" I got out of the wheel chair and started to walk wobbly.

"Eren!!!" Armin yelled.

"I need to get there! Levi might be in danger!!!" I fell to my knees, scratching them up, and making them bleed.

"Sh**" I started to crawle.

"Eren!" Mikasa grabbed Armins hand before he could come and help me.

"Let him see what it's like to have no help. I want him to ask for help... So he learns." She looked down, ready to cry.

"Mikasa!? How could you say that!? He's suffering, I need to help my best friend!" He pulled his hand from Mikasa and ran to me, trying to pick me up, but failing.

"Let go of me! I need to get to Levi! Now!" I struggled.

"NO! EREN, YOU NO WHAT!!! JUST SHUT UP AND GET IN THE DAMN WHEEL CHAIR! YOUR F***ING SICK, AND IM DONE!!!"

Armin finally cracked, with all his will power he picked me up and put me in the wheel chair. I didn't struggle anymore because I didn't want to upset him more.

"I need to go to the hospital, drop me off, then take Eren to a different hospital... Ok." Mikasa said to Armin.

"No! I need to get to Levi, he could be hurt or worse! Mikasa! I need him, I lie him..." It felt like time stopped. Everyone, and thing stopped moving. Mikasa began to cry.

"Make sure he never sees Levi again... He's a ghoul..." Her eyes were fiery and full of fury.