Titans?!

Eren and Mikasa were still heading south when they started hearing loud booming sounds, curious to the source of it they began to make their way to it. When they arrived they couldn't believe it.

They saw Annie in her titan form, taking on multiple titans that where about the same height as her. Frantic Eren began to make his way over to assist her, while Mikasa went to go look for Armin. Eren without hesitation bit his hand and transformed himself.

Mikasa went into a nearby house, and saw Armin almost instantly. "Armin! what is going on?"

"Mikasa? what are you doing here?" Armin said out of confusion

"That doesn't matter, I can explain later, what is going on?" Mikasa said frantically

"I don't know honestly I was just working on my crops when those titans appeared out of the forest. My wife transformed and started fighting them." Armin said with a little worry on his face for his new wife.

"I thought that we killed them all, there is no way!"

Eren had joined the fight and just the same as Annie was destroying them, after they finished they both came out of their forms. "What the hell are you doing here Jaeger?"

"That doesn't really matter what now, more importantly what the hell is up with this? We already killed all of these bastards?" Eren said

"Well I guess some were hiding in that forest, it wouldn't really surprise me, the world is huge. Would make sense if there was still a lot out there." Annie said unfazed by the whole situation.

"I suppose you're right, well Mikasa is probably with Armin right now" Eren said pointing at their house that he assumed they built.

When they entered the house they walked over to the two and began talking and trying to figure out what just happened.

"Eren, did you finish them off?" Mikasa said walking over to him. "Well I helped anyway,
Annie probably killed far more than me"

"Woah, eren is being modest! what did you do to him Mikasa?" Annie said with a suprised look on her face. "Seriously though!" Armin said joining in on it.

"WHAT I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THIS WAY!" Eren said a bit flustered, "Eren you shouldn't lie to our friends."

"YOU TOO MIKASA?" The whole room filled with laughter.

"But hey guys what are you doing here, didn't you say you were just going to live in the walls?" Armin said starting another conversation.

"Well a lot happened, and we are sort of banished from there I guess you could say." Mikasa responded

"Really? well I don't want to get to much into it right now, I think we have bigger problems to worry about, seeing as though not all of the titans are gone yet."

"Armin hunny, I don't mean to be a downer, but I think its impossible for just the three of us to completely killed all of the titans." Annie said while reaching to hold his hand.

"What do you mean? there should only be a couple more in the forest." Armin said with a confused look as he returned her movements.

"You got to look at the whole world and ask yourself the same question, we haven't even explored a fraction of this world according to these books that you brought with you."

"Do you really think that all the titans are gone off of this entire earth? Seems a little underwhelming if you ask me."

"I suppose your right but what do we do about it? It's kind of on us to complete the task now isn't it?" Armin said

"I don't really care. I am strong enough to protect you, now that we don't have 3d maneuver gear at our disposal Eren is the one that is going to have to protect Mikasa."

Eren stepped forward "Annie it is our duty, I promised myself the day that my mother died that I would destroy every last titan in the world. Plus I don't think a stay at home wife is your thing" He said with a grin

"You would be suprised." Annie said returning the grin

"I'm with Annie on this one Eren, I can't afford her getting into any kind of danger. Besides who knows what has happened with the baby when she transformed."

"Baby?" Mikasa said

"Oh yeah, you see Annie is kind of pregnant... haha" Armin said while moving his hand to scratch the back of his head.

"Really way to go bro, so wait she is going to have to be a stay at home mom!? now that is golden." Eren said not even slightly surprised.

"You aren't confused at all by this Eren, that means they... you know... did it."

"Why would I be, we are going to have a child someday too, when you are ready of course, until then I will wait." Eren said shooting her a smile

"Do I not get a say in this at all" Annie said with an angered voice

As if completely ignoring her Eren continued by saying " Well I guess it can't be helped, I wanted to explore more of this world anyway, I guess I can hunt as much as I can."

"But we will need to get Mikasa some gear, even if it is my duty to protect her, the titans don't give a shit about all of that. She needs to be able to protect herself in situations as well" Eren said looking at armin.

"What do you want me to do about it? steal from the people in the walls?" he said as if it was a joke to his dismay it wasn't.

"Yup!" Eren said with a stupid grin on his face.

"ugh.. but I have to take care of annie! yeah!" Armin said wrapping his arm around her waist.

"and I have to protect Mikasa! yup!" as if doing the same thing as armin wrapped his arm around her waist

"Fine." "I will get as much as I can. I don't think I will be making another trip for a couple of years tho so you better not come visiting us often."

"How rude pal! I thought we were best buds" Eren said

"whatever" Armin began packing some supplies for the trip back

"It also would be help me if you guys told me why you were banished." Annie said with an accusing look on her face

"I suppose that's fair , I can tell you everything" Mikasa said

Annie pointed her to follow her in the next room while Eren began to help Armin pack and to bullshit around with him a little before he left.

That's the end of this chapter guys I hope you like it and yeah good stuff

Have a good day!