Chapter Seventeen

Mercy's P.O.V

Rachel, Marnie and I are at Party Packagers, trying on Halloween costumes, we have all decided to go as pirates. its going to be great, we just have to find the right one. we are all trying on the same one right now. its called Sexy Rouge. its made up of a black and white corset top, black booty short short-shorts, a belt, cuffs, a hat, boots and plastic sward. i finnish zipping up Rachel's as she zips up Marnie's who is zipping up mine.

"Uhmm, Mercy.. it wont let me zip it up all the way.." Marnie says

"What do you mean?! it should fit fine, i haven't gained a pound in almost two years.." i explain "And i have always been a medium sized costume...

"Well, apparently not anymore." she says

"Ugh! hand me that costume over there.."i say pointing at another one.

"Sure." she says handing it to me.

taking off the other one before looking at the other one. they both stop me.

"Turn side ways for a second.." they both say

"Um, okay.." i say confused but turn to the side anyways

"Are you bloated?" asks Marnie

"Are you like on your, you know.." asks Rachel

"No, that was..." i pause "Supposed to be last week.."

"Supposed to be?" they both ask

"I guess so.." i say starting to put the other costume on.

this one is a Sexy Rouge Pirate costume, its made up of a white pirate dress and a black corset vest, boots and hat. i tie up the front and get Rachel to tie up the back. it fits perfectly.

"Im getting this one." i say "You two should get the ones your wearing.."

"At least we all match.." they say, trying to sound normal. which there going to have to do better at until we get the whole tummy issue figured out. we get changed into our normal cloths and take our costumes out with us. we all pay for them and leave the store. i drive us back to my House and we drop off our costumes before leaving again.

"We are going to end this drama once and for all." Rachel says when i pull up to the mall

"How?" i ask "I'm not going to the doctors.."

"Pregnency test!" she says "Duh!"

"As long as I'm not the one buying it!" both Marnie and I say

"Fine, ill do it. give me $20." she says

"Okay." i say handing her a $20 bill

she gets out of the car and walks into the mall. about ten minutes later she comes out with a bag. she gets in the car and gives me back 25¢. i look int he bag, one test and four things of Gatorade.

"Start drinking." she says

"You drive. its easier that way. lets go somewhere where no one can see us." i say getting out of the car and walking around to the other side and getting in, opening the back and grabbing the first Gatorade.

I start to chug them down until im so full of liquid i want to puke. about ten mintues later im moving around in the seat with the need to pee.

"Would you sit still!?" asks Rachel

"You sounded so much like my mom right there." i say

"Okay, that's creepy.." she says pulling over at a gas station

"I'll go ask for the bathroom key." Marnie say before getting out of the car

"Kay. thanks" we both say before she closes the door

"Who the hell did you have sex with!" Rach spaz's out

"Uh.. Tyler..." i say

"What! When? Where?" she asks

"A little over a month ago.. and i cant tell you, cause its a Mercy and Tyler only spot!" i answer

"Wait, before ot after David.." she starts asking

"Before, it was the night we went MIA.." i explain

Marnie comes back to the car with the bathroom key in her hands. we get out and i put the test in my sweater pocket. we all make our way to the bathroom and Marnie unlocks the door. we go inside and she immediately locks the door on the inside and says "Hurry up!"

i never thought this day would come.I'm sitting on a toilet in a bathroom with my friends as they watch me pee on a stick. which by the way fells kinda weird.

"Okay, how long is it supposed to take?" i ask

"15 - 20 minutes." Rachel says

"Oh, Kay.. then lets go take it with us. just somewhere not here.." i say putting the stick back in the box

we all walk out of teh bathroom and Marnie returns the bathroom key, i get in the pasenger seat and Rachel drive us all to her house. the car comes to a stop and we all get out. Rachel hands me my keys and leads through the door and up to her bedroom. we all fall back on her bed and just relax for a few minutes.

my phone goes off and i press the talk button before putting it up to my ear.

"Hello?" i ask

"Where are you?" Tyler asks

"At Rachel's, why?" i ask

 "You need to get home. like right now!" he says

"Whats wrong?" i ask

"I'll explain everything when you get here." he says before hanging up

"Bye to you too." i say putting my phone in my pocket touching cardboard. i pull out the box. i think its been long enough.. i open the box and slid the stick out into my hand.

________________________________________________________________________

SOO... WHAT DO YOU THINK?? IS SHE TOTALLY PREGGERS OR NO??  WHAT DO YOU THINK MADE TYLER WANT HER TO GET HOME?? ANYWAYS, I HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER.. AND REMEMBER, VOTE&&COMMENT&&FAN!!

LOVE YOU ALL<3