Running Into A Unwanted Visitor

First off guys, I really really really really am sorry. I feel so bad for leaving you guys hanging for so long. I hope you all enjoy this chapter and that it is longer than the last. I can't guarantee long chapters alot, but I can try. Anyways, on with the story!-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap-

 Things just weren't adding up. Inside, you wished that Syazel was right. That Ulquiorra was still alive in your dreams, but then again, you didn't. You didn't want Ulquiorra to be tied to you in his afterlife. He had already died once as a human, then again as an arrancar. You didn't want to burden him with the suffering of living again. Of course you cared for him. Of course you yearned for his touch. For his voice. His guidance. Ulquiorra was everything you wanted and more. He was the clouds in your sky. Your sun on your dark days. He was quiet, reserved. You were loud and quite retarded. You two were polar opposites, yet you two fit together like perfect puzzle pieces. You weren't the perfect arrancar. You weren't the prettiest girl. You had scars, you had human emotions, yet Ulquiorra was totally different. Knowing how Ulquiorra was is why you doubted that he loved you. Love is a human emotion. An emotion not needed by an arrancar. Yet, you loved him, and he you. Denial was your best friend at the moment, and only a purely surprising miracle would change your mind. And changing your mind has never been an easy task for anybody.

End Recap-

Story Start-

Y/n's POV- 

It had been days since you had gone through you faze of denial. Of course things seemed easier to deny than to accept, but you couldn't ignore the nagging in the back of your mind saying he was there. He was able to touch you again. He was able to speak. To tell you he was there. The problem was...you just didn't want the pain of having half of him. You loved Ulquiorra completely, but you weren't used to his new form, and it would definitely take some major getting used too. Maybe it was time to talk to him. Time to try to move on from the past and live on for him. 

Ulqui POV- 

It has been a while since I died. A while since I told y/n how much I cared for her. A while since I scolded her on doing something stupid and enjoying the blush that crept up her neck, to her ears, then covering her cheeks. I missed her. I missed being able to touch her freely. Of course I could touch her in her dreams, but if I am going to show her my affection, I want to be able to do it while she is awake. Not asleep. She deserves more than a few dreams about me. She deserves a reality where she can be in my arms when she decided to be. I never really showed her any affection before I died, but that was because I didn't realize how much I truly cared about her until she was to far from my reach. But this would be something to chat with her about the next time I am able to see her.

Y/n's Pov- 

It was a busy day. I had to start off training new recruits, then I had to travel to the human world to catch some of the recruits who had gone off course and were being chased by soul reapers. That damn Ichigo and his crew always get in the way of things! If the bastard wouldn't have interrupted our plans, my dear Ulquiorra wouldn't have had to die yet again! I will get revenge on that boy if it's the last thing I do! I will kill that damned girl Orihime and make him feel what I felt when I held Ulquiorra's dieing head in my lap! After i gathered the recruits, we made our way back..but that's when the person I wanted to see least showed up. 'Ichigo Kurosaki. Pleasure to see you again' I hiss out as I move the recruits behind me. 

Ichigo POV- 

I had been chasing those damn arrancars for hours! They came into the human worldand started eating lost souls left and right! As I was chasing behind them, I saw her. The female that held Ulquiorra as he died. I never thought I'd see her again. I never thought an arrancar would cry like that over someone..especially someone like Ulquiorra. 'Ichigo Kurosaki. Pleasure to see you again' she says as she glares at me with what seems like pure utter hatred. I didn't want to fight her, but she gave me no choice. I pulled my zanpakuto from my back and pointed it at her. 'Never thought I'd see you again. You looking for a fight?' I was surprised when I heard her let out a snort. 'Fight you? As if I'd fight you without a weapon. maybe next time Kurozaki.' she said before her and all the other arrancars disappeared into the sunset. Dammit! This is a problem.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS! Hope you liked the new chapter. Sorry about the weird twist in the plot and for all of the pov changes. Don't worry, you will be seeing more of your lover boy in a upcoming chapter! Keep reading and stay lovely!