Chapter Twenty-Four

Zara just told me she was meeting up with Harry for coffee. He didn't tell me that. He didn't even mention he was talking to Zara. Why is he talking to her? I ran my hand through my hair as I paced back and forth in my room. There was a knock on my door and Liam walked in. 

"What's wrong?" He asked as he looked at me.

"Where's Harry?" I asked, disregarding his question.

"In his room. He hasn't talked to anyone since he went inside," Liam replied.

"I need to talk to him," I said, moving past Liam and heading to Harry's room. I knocked on the door. He didn't answer. I continued knocking on the door until he opened the door. 

"What?" He asked, irritated.

"Why the hell were you going to meet Zara?" I asked. I almost shouted at him.

He shrugged his shoulders, "I thought it'd be a great idea to get to know her before you two, y'know, get married and stuff,"

"Then why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I thought you'd get mad, kind of like you are now," He replied. His voice was low.

"Well, I would've been less mad hearing about it from you than her!" My hands were tightly balled into fists.

"Well, she didn't even meet me so it's pointless to say anything now,"

"Don't ever talk to her again, not without letting me know first," I snarled.

"You don't own her. I can talk to her if I want," He sneered. 

I pushed him back towards his room door, the back of his head hit the door. I lifted my hand and threw a fist towards his face.

"Whoa, whoa! Let go, Zayn," I heard Liam say as he pulled me back from Harry. I was still holding onto his collar, throwing out punches, none of which were hitting him. 

The other guys also came to pull me away. Niall walked up to Harry and said something. Harry shook his head and walked backwards, entering his room. Niall followed him and shut the door behind him.