PART 5

Thankyou friends for voting and commenting walo ko big wala thankyou.
So i m back with another part.

Nandini eyes widened seeing the person standing in front of him and and she excitedly jumped in his arms and shouts.
N: Aru mere alu kaha tha tu kachalu.
(nahi samjhe kon h....koi ni let me introduce you. No the person is not Manik but he is ARYAMAAN. Nandini calls him aru and its her style to meet him. He is her best and only male friend. They share all their secrets with each other. Aryamaan also aware of nandini's madness over manik.)

Everyone laughed hearing nandini's greeting style.

A: kya yaar atleast not in public. Waise why m i saying. I know you are not going to change.

N: hehe

C:(from back) koi humein bhi yaad karlo.
A: bhai & they hugs
C: tum dono ko baat karni hogi na ek saal baad face to face ho. Carry on & nanu suprise 2 lekar aa rha hu...& usse dekh kar to tu mujhe kuch bhi dene ko tyaar ho jaegi
N: lets see bear....
C: Arya take care of her. I ll back in 10
& cabir leaves.
Aryamaan & nandini take table for 4.
N: why we have taken table for 4 that too private area.
A: dont you know meri kitni deewani h yha
N: ya ya tu Manik nhi h jo sab tujh par marege
A: ya right you.....nandu cut her her in between
N:(excitedly) first tell me kha tak story pahuchi
A:(blushed) kisi ko mat bataiyo
N: bta na
A: we smooched
N: (shocked) sachi main
A: ha
Nandini thought yaar yeh word suna to h but matlab nhi pta kya karu? Puchu...nahi nahi phir tease karega

A:(shook her) kha kho gyi?
N: (still shocked) tune kabhi liplock kiya h?
A: tujhe smooch ka matlab nhi pta?
N:(stammered) pa...att....aaa hhh na...just verifying
Aryamaan makes faces.

ON THE OTHER SIDE

Cabir picked manik from hotel amd reached CCD. They are in parking. Till now both just do hi hello & no other talks. Befor getting out of the car.

M: man u are my saviour. I am very hungry right now.
C:(smiled & hesitantly said) hmm.....can i ask you for a favour

M: dude you are buddy's friend that means my friend too so no formalities.
C:(excited) Gr888 now i am free. Actually my doll i mean my sister she is crazy for you like anything. I want to surprise her by taking you with me. She is in the cafe only.& tells him about his entry.
Manik put hankerchief on his mouth so that no one recognise him.

AT TABLE

Nandini & aryamaan are sitting together really close and laughing. Aryamaan held her one hand while telling something nd in other hand she has spoon as she is eating ice cream.
(DIL THAM KAR BAITH JAIYE DOSTO, MILAN KI GHAADI AA GYI H)
Cabir entered the private area.
N: Bear first of all my surprise.
C: See at the entrance. While saying cabir open video recording to record her reaction.

MANIK'S POV

I stand by gate as plan. I was really not interested in meeting anyone but need to do. I was just thinking how to meet nandini. Suddenly my eyes fell on a girl nd ohh god!! seems like you are on my side. Yes the girl whom i have to meet is NANDINI MURTHY. OMG that means nandini is the girl who is head over heels for me. NICE DISCOVERY MANIK. I feel like dancing at that moment but what i see next moment made me angry with mixture of fear and jealousy type feelings. One of her hand is held by a boy tightly & they are sitting close to each other.

I see that she is turning towards me. I composed myself and walked towards her by removing handkerchief. She dropped spoon and shocked. Her expressions were priceless.
N:(in low voice to herself) how can he be here. I think main pagal ho rhi hu.
I smirked after hearing her
N:(to cabir) bear book a bed in hospital, i cant handle so many shocks in just two days or rather within 24 hours.

Now cabir got confused listening her and that boy also looked confused.
She pinched me to check whether its reality or imagination
M: Aouuchh.....girlfriend aise koi greet karta h

N: to aise shock par aisa hi reaction milega.
We both smiled.
Our trance broken by TWO KABAB MAIN HADIS.
A& C (shouted & seems shocked): GIRLFRIEND...(before we say anything) KAB? KAISE? HUMSE SECRET?....not done

Only C: (disappointedly)aur mere surprise ka bhi kachra ho gya.

M:(immediately without thinking) no man....infact i m thankful to you. I was really thinking since morning about how to meet her.
And finally i realised what i spoke. A & C laughed and N shocked.
A:(laughingly spoke) bhai EPIC DAY. kya socha aur kya nikla

Cabir introduced Aryamaan to me & we settled down and order food.

C:(grinned) Nanu now you owe me for this MULAKAT
Nandini showed her eyes while he giggled.
While talking Nandini & me are stealing glances. I am just trying to talk to her.
But C & A are not giving me chance to talk to her. Suddenly cabir asks me something in front of nandini shocks me.

C: manik tell one thing do you guys practice for that type of kisses also?? And in how many shots you do such type of scenes??

(Socho aur comment karo. Kya hoga nandini ka reaction. Manik kya jawab dega. Pyaar hoga ya takrar)

So friends here is the another update. Hope you guys like it. Do vote and comment.