First time (LEMON)

It's a (xxx) so be careful this is going to be shiro so it's going to be hot 🙂 have fun reading again! I'm good at writing things like that.
___________________________
Touka had wake up at 8 am it's her day to go to Anteiku and work with kaneki who come back a month ago.

She went downstairs to found him, she sigh quietly but it was enough to kaneki to hear it so he turn to her blinking a bit. "Good morning.." He said sadly but didn't show it. "Good morning.." She said replying to him sawing him cleaning the floor, she walk to him. He looked warm but his hair and eyes make him look cold. She stand behind him he raise his head a bit and when he turn to her she cross her fingers through his white hair, he looked shocked but he still looked cold.

"Your hair is soft...and I just notice that..."
He grab her hand and take it off his hair slowly and gently looking down. "I'm sorry...maybe this is awkward...maybe it's weird...maybe it's...wrong again...I don't know but I can't hold it..." He looked away taking a deep breath and look back at her.

"Uuh...I don't know how to say it though..." He side looking away awkwardly. "You stupid.." She look at him. He take another deep breath and pull her putting his forehead on her "I love you Touka-Chan.." He side and her face was already red.

".........." She didn't say anything and she keep blinking shocked, then kaneki let her go and continue cleaning "I guess it's wrong to say something like that...it's okay I understand.." He side and she tag on his shirt suddenly making him turn to her, her face was bright red and she was looking down. "N-no it...it was...the only moment I felt it was a dream...I mean!! It's not like that!! I mean I'm happy to hear this from you specially!! Because!! Because I love you too!!..." He shocks and she shocks too looking down with really bright red.

"I...I.. Haha...I'm going go and bring something I forget!!.." She was about to go upstairs running but kaneki grab her hand and pull her close to him taking her hair away from her face, and their lips touched softly and warmly.

Her hand try to push him away but they slowly start to fall from his chest, she felt like she's melting in this warm soft kiss, kaneki slowly moved his hand to grab her shoulders but he accidentally grab her breast. She moans and he quickly break the kiss and take his hand off. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to do it!" He said he was kinda nervous and worried, he didn't want to do anything she didn't want to do. "N-no...i-it's okay...you...c-can...touch me...any where...that if..you weren't lying at me about your love..." He shocks and hug her tight. "I'm not lying...this is the truth..I love you from the bottom of my heart Touka-chan.." He smile at her and he get down and suddenly he carry her and hide her face on his neck.

"K-KANEKI?!.." She side getting even redder "where are we going?!.." He smile at her and enter the break room and close the door behind him. Then whisper into her ears "you actually know...why you ask?.." His whisper make her shudder and her ears become so red, she was trembling a bit and looking down then kaneki lean his head down to look at her. "I won't hurt you...when you want me to stop..I promise I will.." He nods and give her a smile kissing her forehead, she blush and put her head on his chest and once he lay her down on the couch he get in top of her. She quickly close her eyes making him smile.

"I promise...I won't try to hurt you okay?.." She nods and he take her shirt off, gently. Once he finish taking her whole clothe leaving her with her bra and panties he take his shirt off and stay with his pants. She open her eyes a bit and shocks at his hot muscled body "when...d-did you...get this..muscles?.." He tilted his head and looked down at his body "aw this?..uuh..a month ago..I mean when join aoigri then left them I start to train by myself.." He smile and lean down to her neck kissing, licking, and sucking making her moans sweetly.

He want to hear more, so he cupped her right breast and she moans as he squeeze, she moans his name suddenly and he shock and look at her then smile kissing her cheek. She was putting her hand on her mouth and looking away embarrassed. He keep kissing her cheek lovingly. He was like a child kissing his mom cheek, she looked back at him and try to stop him from kissing her cheeks like this. "S-stop~.." She said with embarrassed voice and he smile at her, squeezing her breast softly and gently making her moan again. He suck on her neck then he start to go down her neck to her chest. He unhook her bar and she hide her eyes under her hands, he lick and suck on her breast and nipples, making her hips squeeze on his waist and her back arch as she moans.

He tease her other nipple with his thumb and she moans, she bite her lips and pant a bit and then he stop sucking and look up at her. "Want me to stop?.." He cupped her cheek and she looked at him panting and blushing even harder, she shake her head and he smile kissing her lips softly then he take her panties off and she squeeze her hips together, tight. He sigh and laugh a bit. "Touka-chan stop..let me see.." He said holding her keens "n-no it's embarrassing!" She said her voice was just so sweet and embarrassed, he sigh. "Want me to stop?...because it might hurt....a bit I guess.." He look away rubbing the back of his head "and I don't want to hurt you at all.." she stare at him for a while then she hold his hand and he looked back at her.

"You would never hurt me...I will to  hold it if it's hurts.." She smile weakly because she was embarrassed about what she said and he looked worried "but-" he get cut by her. "No..I side it's okay...as long as...I..l-love you and you do the same...I'm fine.." She said looking away with super bright red, he smile a bit then he hug her taking his member out and look at her, he make sure she don't look down so she don't get even embarrassed or scared, Probably...

"Take a deep breath and relax okay?...tell me if it really hurt you okay?..so I stop..I promise I will.." He smile and hugged her tight and she hug him back tight and she take a deep breath and relax on his sweet smell.

He slowly and gently slide the tip in her and she moans a bit loud in pain and scratch on kaneki back a bit "relax Touka...take a deep breath...ugh..it's so tight.." He said putting his face on her neck and lick and suck on it softly and gently to make her relax. She relax and once she did, he slide his whole member in her gently, she shocks and moans loudly in pain but it was so gently so it wasn't that much pain. She tremble a bit and squeeze her hips together tight, but once she did that kaneki spread her legs and move a bit out making her tremble a bit and arch her back with a loud moan in pain. "K..kaneki.." She said and her voice was trembling "do you want me to stop?.." He pant and look at her when she shake her head he move in gently making her moan.

Touka start to get adjust and once she looked up at him she nods panting and he hold her hand. He start to move in her, in and out making her moan loudly and loudly, her moans was in pleasure so he keep going then he ask her "you want me to go faster an deeper? Or harder?.." She arch her back and moans squeezing her hips on his waist and he start to go by the three, harder, faster and deeper making her moan even louder in pleasure, she bite her lips and throw her head to the back and she start to moans kaneki name over and over again. He pant and kiss her breast then her neck sucking on it hard and make a kiss mark. She moans louder and louder. "I-i can't!! Kaneki I can't hold it!!" She moans loudly as she was about to climax "hold it Touka-chan..hold it until I do..just hold it a bit.." He said in her even faster and harder kissing and making marks on her neck and shoulder and chest.

He looked up at her again and kissed her "I love you Touka-chan.." He said with such a warm and soft voice, she shocks and some tears falls once she warp her arm around him. "Me too..!!" She side moaning loudly in pleasure her face still so bright red. Suddenly kaneki climax and she shocks and moans arching her back and she was drooling, and then she climax after him hiding her face on his neck and panti hard and trembling.

"You..okay Touka-chan?.." He side looking at her while she's hiding her face on his neck, she nods slowly then kaneki hold her head from behind gently making her look at him "I love you no matter what you did..." He side with a smile "me..t-too.." She side with a pant and embarrassment, He smile and kiss her lips gently and lovingly.

____________________________

Shhhhh...tell me if its good one or not...I know someone will like it and if anyone write a stupid rude comment 🙂 block in the face b****. Have a nice day everyone any way I know it's late but have fun in this one shot! (1752 word ;-;)