Chapter16~ New love!

Omg I hit 1k thank you so much! I love you guys!!!! I'll do the face reveal after I do this chapter! You guys are amazing. Ok now on to the story!

~your pov~
I woke up and get ready. I ate breakfast and did stuff. Then we went to school with the guys. We went to class and learned stuff. Taurtis has been acting excited for something and nervous in the same time.
<time skip>
It's lunch time. Sam and Taurtis kept talking about stuff. After they stopped talking this happens. "Attention everyone! I have an announcement!" Taurtis went near Jade and looked at Jade. "*sigh* Jade I want to tell you that... Uh... W-will you b-be my g-girlfriend-friend?" "Omg yes!" Jade said and they kissed. "Hey kids no kissing!" Okami said. "Sorry Okami!" They both said. Lol! "GO TO THE GYM MAGGOTS!!"Rowan said. We all went to gym and I keep having the feeling that someone is watching me... "OK MAGGOTS!! TODAY WE HAVE DODGE BALL!!!" Rowan kept talking about the rules but we all know. Dodge ball to me is like hell ball. (Irl I hate it so that's why I call it Hell ball. We all end up fighting.) "WE HAVE GIRLS AND BOYS!" I went to the girls side of course. After that I was surprised that me, Ayana, Silly was left. The boys side they have J, Taurtis and Dom left. After few mins I won! "AND WE HAVE A WINNER Y/N!!" "OMG yes!" "Yay Y/N!" Sam said. After that we all went home and Jade and Taurtis held hands along the way. "So Jade, how's life being with Taurtis?" I asked. "Amazing!"
<time skip>
~Ayane's pov~
No Senpai asked Jade to be his girlfriend! I must get them to breakup! But how? I know I'll ask Ayana!!! I went to her room and asked her how to make a couple break up!
~Y/N pov~
Now it's nighttime. I made dinner and ate... But just now Jade and Taurtis didn't want to leave each other. So now they are sleeping in Jade's room. Not in one bed but two beds cuz me and Sam didn't allowed them to. So Sam is alone at home he decided to sleep with me then again he's sleeping on the floor. I don't want anyone to sleep with me yet so yeah...
<time skip to next day>
~Jade's pov~
Morning why? "Taurtis wake up!" "Wha?" "MORNING!" "OMG INTRUDER INTRUDER!!" "Hey Taurtis it's me!" He woke up and the others too. Y/N made breakfast. We all get ready and went to school. Okami announced that on Thursday we have new students... Because Jts is moving back to wherever he was from. "Ok students today we have Art!" Okami said.
~your pov~
Lunch!! "Hey Tade! Sit here!" I said teasing Jade and Taurtis. They sat with us and ate food. After is gym. "OK TODAY I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO SO YOU GUYS CAN GO REST BEFORE GOING TO YOUR CLUBS!" Rowan shouted. "But instead we can have a singing competition!" Okami said, and of course I joined. I decided to sing E.T. (Sorry again for the song choice.) I went to the stage get sing.

E.T by Katy Perry.

You're so hypnotizing
Could you be the devil?
Could you be an angel?

Your touch magnetizing
Feels like I am floating
Leaves my body glowing

They say, be afraid
You're not like the others
Futuristic lover
Different DNA
They don't understand you

[Pre-Chorus]
You're from a whole 'nother world
A different dimension
You open my eyes
And I'm ready to go
Lead me into the light

Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
Infect me with your love and
Fill me with your poison

Take me, ta-ta-take me
Wanna be a victim
Ready for abduction

Boy, you're an alien
Your touch so foreign
It's supernatural
Extraterrestrial

[Verse 2]
You're so supersonic
Wanna feel your powers
Stun me with your lasers
Your kiss is cosmic
Every move is magic

[Pre-Chorus]
You're from a whole 'nother world
A different dimension
You open my eyes
And I'm ready to go
Lead me into the light

[Chorus]
Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
Infect me with your love and
Fill me with your poison

Take me, ta-ta-take me
Wanna be a victim
Ready for abduction

Boy, you're an alien
Your touch so foreign
It's supernatural
Extraterrestrial

[Bridge]
This is transcendental
On another level
Boy, you're my lucky star
I wanna walk on your wave length
And be there when you vibrate
For you I'll risk it all
All

[Chorus]
Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
Infect me with your love and
Fill me with your poison

Take me, ta-ta-take me
Wanna be a victim
Ready for abduction

Boy, you're an alien
Your touch so foreign
It's supernatural
Extraterrestrial

Extraterrestrial
Extraterrestrial

Boy, you're an alien
Your touch so foreign
It's supernatural
Extraterrestrial

"Great singing Y/N!" Okami said. "Who wants to go next?!" She said. "Me!" Silly said. "Ok dear!" Okami said. She sang the song Griefer(You're such a troll) by someone... (It's a minecraft original song. I forgot who owned the song. Credits to the rightful owner. I'm not going to put the lyrics cuz I'll skip the time.)
<time skip to results>
"Okay the winner is.........Y/N!" Okami said. I was happy and stuff. Next it's time for A.S.C! I went there and waited for the her. "Hello Teacher Saki!" I greeted her. We started our lesson and stuff.
~Taurtis pov~
"Ok class today we are making Curry chicken sandwiches! Very unique huh?" Teacher Noami said. We did the stuf and it smelled so yum!! I made 4 extra for me and them. After that were done and we all went home. They all tested my creation and they liked it. Jade loved it and kissed me. I love you! They laughed. Then me and Sam went back home. I cooked dinner cuz Sam doesn't know how. He's dumb! "Hey I'm not!" Did I say that to loud? Maybe...
~Y/N pov~
We ordered pizza and het ready for bed. But I slept at 2:56 a.m.
~Yuki's pov>
I went to stalk senpai and he sleeps so calm and cute! I always have that feeling to burn Y/N's house! But that's to far and also if I did that she and Jade will move to Sam's and Taurtises house!
~??? Pov~
Ugh why does Senpai always hangs out with them! I'll k-kill them!
~Ayana's pov~
I stalk Senpai and saw him sleep. I didn't went near his window cuz he's gonna see my shadow. When time hits 2:30 a.m I went home and put pictures of him.
~Ayane's pov~
Thanks to Ayana she told me how to make them break up. Now time to hack to his phone. I'm doing this for us being together... But then I got caught by Ayana. "Hey why are you here go home!" She shouted/wispered. "You are here to!" "I'm here to go to the store!" Whatever! I went home and I realized forgot my phone. No!
~??? Pov~
I went back home and start....

Hello guys so sorry I didn't upload this early!! Face reveal may have to wait for a little longer. TBH I don't really want to do a face reveal sorry. I'm not going to to a face reveal maybe... But I'm going to give future books title reveal and a shoutout to someone! So sorry and bye~