Daesung

Kang Dae-sung (: 강대성; born April 26, 1989),better known by his stage name Daesung, or his Japanese stage name D-Lite, is a South Korean singer, actor and television host. Daesung made his musical debut in 2006 as a member of the South Korean under the . He debuted as a solo artist in South Korea with the number one song "Look at Me, Gwisoon" in 2008. Since the inception of the in 2010, Daesung achieved two Top 10 songs, the digital single "Cotton Candy" and "Wings" from the Big Bang album (2012).

In 2013, he released his first solo album in Japan, , under the label and embarked on his . The following year, he released two more albums, and his first chart-topper, . made him the first Korean soloist to gather over 100,000 fans for two Japanese tours in a row. In 2017, he held his first solo Japanese dome tour, performing for over 150,000 people from four shows, and released his second number one album, , that made him the second foreign male solo artist to have two consecutive number one albums in Japan after .

In , he was a part of the main cast of the top-rated comedy show from 2008 to 2010, the musical drama series (2011), and was one of the hosts of the talk show Night After Night (2010).