Date- nope, I dont know what this is

Heyo! Big thanks to Mysterys_Stormchaser for being the first to dare!
Singing in the shower belongs to Becky G. Not me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Star: *dancing under waterfall* singing in da shower! La da dee, la da da...

Camera crew: *snickering*

Star: *notices camera crew* WHAT IN THE THREE MOONS IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!

~static~

Star: *coughs* that never happened and if you say so, I will rip your claws off and slit your throat with them *coughs* hi ppls! *waves* sooo we got a dare! Let's read it.  And since there is no dragon, I'm assuming they didn't want to be in the chappie? Idk. Anywayz, here is the dare!

Dare:
I dare Winter to ask Moon out while Star ties up Qibli.

Star: I knew I would get a winterwatcher dare sooner or later *sighs* but it has always been my dream to tie up Qibli!

Random camera man: why?

Star: when I little, he chased me around saying the daddy monster is coming- I mean whaaaaat?

Same random camera man: wait Qibli's your dad?

Star: you weren't supposed to know about this! CODE YELLOW! *throws memory dust at everyone*

~static~

Star: *appears in Winter's cave* Heyo!

Winter: what do you want?

Star: you got a dare! *reads dare*

Winter: fine.

~nyan cat~

Star: *sneaks behind Qibli and ties him up*

Qibli: MHMMMM!

Star: sorry

Across the room

Winter: ok, we got a dare. I'm gonna ask you a question that they told me to ask you, and you have to say yes

Moon: um-

Star: wait a minute! *pulls Winter aside* *wispers* that's not part of the dare!

Winter: well, they're obviously a Winterwatcher shipper, so she has to say yes!

Star: fine.

Winter: *turns to Moon* will you on a date with me?

Moon: ....yes?

Winter: Mkay *freaking out in the inside*

~at the date~

Moon and Winter Watching  the sunset together, neither knows what to say

Winter: um... It's pretty isn't it?

Moon: yea :T

Qibli: *trying to get out of ropes*

Star: not yet

Winter: Moon, I....

Star: now! *cuts Qibli's ropes*

Qibli: *bursts in* WINTER I LOVE MOON AND YOU KNOW THAT!!!!!!!!!

Lynx: *walks in randomly*

Winter: OH YEA?!?!?! WELL I LOVE HER TOO!!!!!

Lynx: *cries and runs away*

Winter: Lynx wait! *runs after her*

Moon and Qibli: .....

Star: welp, MOONBLI wins! *pushes Moon and Qibli next to each other* now I gotta go see some Wynx!

Moonbli: *talking to each other happily*

Lynx: *still crying*

Winter: Lynx I'm sorry

Lynx: b-but... You.. Still love... Her!

Winter: I-

Lynx: Winter don't. I know you love her now. I was stupid to think you loved me.

Star: *slowly turns on sad romantic music*

Winter and Lynx: *turn to stare at Star*

Lynx: can you not?

Star: but Wynx is my second OTP!

Lynx: *smiles at Winter* well, Star, you have good judgment

Winter: what does that mean?

Star: *squeals* I think you two need some privacy! *transports Winter and Lynx to their ship room*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And they lived happily ever after! Sorry Mysterys_Stormchaser for making it Wynx/Moonbli, cause I'm pretty sure you wanted a Winterwatcher chappie. But, I am unable to do Winerwatcher chappies. Anywayz, do you think I should dragonnap- I mean, bring more characters in? How bout this: you can ask/dare ANYONE in the WOF world, and once they are in here, they're part of the show and never leaving! I mean- nothing! Anywayz sozzy for da short chappie. Well it's short compared to da last. Anywayz don't forget to comment your dares and truths, and see ya around JMA!
~Starlight