Isa

Recap: Winter is being trained. Jack is a jerk and kissed her. Winter had a bad dream about being lost... lost as she felt.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wes! you need to wake up!" Amy's voice came from outside his door. Groaning, Wes got out of bed and put some pants on over his boxers and went to the just as Amy was about to knock again. 

"What's going on?" he asked after yawning

"There is someone at the main door."

"What!?" 

"She won't talk and she won't come in."

"Well lets see what I can do." Wes said coming out of his room and into the hall where everyone else was waking up from all of the commotion.

"What's going on?" Winter asked coming out of her room.

"Nothing. You can all go back to your rooms." Wes said not wanting everyone to create a scene in front of whoever was at the door. "All except Amy." 

They get to the door and Amy is about to open it but Wes stops her, "Just let me handle this. You are back up if I need you I will ask for you."

"Okay fine." Amy said walking around the corner.

Wes opens the door and doesn't see anything so he looks around  bit then calls for Amy who comes bounding back around the corner.

"There's no one here." He said annoyed. "Is this some sort of joke?"

"NO! I swear she was there!" Amy said in shock.

"Well whoever was there isn't anymore. He turned to close the door but what he saw was startling.

--------------------------------------------------------

Winter's POV:

Something had happened and Winter wanted to know so being the curious girl she was she followed Amy and Wes. When Wes opened the door there was no one there but as he was talking to Amy she saw a girl materialize at the door step and stand up. Wes was about to close the door when he saw her also. At this point Winter thought it was safe to come out. "What's going on? And who is that?" She said coming out of her corner.

"I don't know..." Wes said still dazed 

"M-my name i-is I-Isa." The girl said stuttering on her words. Nobody said anything, they just stared at her. So she went on. "One m-minute I-I was at h-home and then I-I woke up on a beach a-and s-so I walked around t-to see i-if anyone was here, and I-I stumbled u-upon your p-place. I-i stood out here f-for a while th-then I knocked t-to see if anyone w-was here a-and after a while th-that girl showed up." she said pointing at Amy.

"So how did you disappear like that?" Winter asked

"I-I really d-don't know. I-it just k-kinda happens when I-I feel upset." Isa said 

"Okay... well why don't you come inside.  Is that okay Wes?"

"Oh, um yeah... come in." Wes said looking dazed.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Wes's POV:

Closing the door Wes let out a sigh. Amy and Winter had taken Isa to Amy's room to get her cleaned up. Isa... she was quite charming even though she was very dirty and ragged... He had heard that name before... but where? Sighing he started down the hall to his room.

----------------------------------------------------------

Isa's POV:

Isa had made it in... she was one of the patience's at the hospital that Winter stayed at and she had seen the other people come in and take Winter, so she followed, not wanting to be at that wrenched place any longer. She had snuck onto the boat they got onto and then got off after two days of them being off board just to be safe. After a while of wandering on the island she ran into the back wall, literally, it was very foggy and there was an eerie silence that didn't feel right and so she didn't really see the wall and then THWACK! Well from there she found her way around to the door then from there knocked and waited.

---------------------------------------

A.N./

Hey guys so sorry I haven't updated in a while, I have been so caught up in school work to get any work on the book in. Yes no cliffhangers this time so save your tomatoes. ;)