Another day (Lemon starts in next chapter)

I walked down the long cold road, my footsteps echoing with each step I took. My eyes kept darting to the woods at every little movement or sound. I had been feeling so pent up lately..but I had to be tame, I lived with the humans. My name is Ashton Merell. I am a 17 year old boy, well, if you can even call me just a boy. I am a werewolf, the only one that actually lives with the humans. The 'good' one, so to speak. I looked like any other human. Raven black hair swept over my green beastly eyes, my stomach strong with abs, my skin a lighter tone than I liked it, but at least I looked human. But my urges...they where beastly. This made others pick fun of me. Finding ways to push my buttons, liking my reactions thinking it was funny. The strangest classes to be in where the ones where they taught about my kind. The looks I would get when they talked about werewolves' urges and instincts. They where all my urges and instincts. I felt like it only made it easier to be picked on. I huff trying to push past my thoughts and look up at the school. My hands in my pant's pockets. I sigh before walking inside. I watch several students eyes turn to me and giggle or whisper as I walked past. I had learned to ignore it.
When I had first come to the school in the beginning of the year people where very different towards me, avoided me, got afraid. But than one bitch out of them all, Alexus, decided to change the tone towards me. I make a face remembering the first time I had ever seen that dumb girls face.

A girl with long straitened blonde hair that reached her hips strode over to me. Her blue eyes scanning me as she put her hands on her hips. She chewed her gum loudly.
"So you're the big, bad, wolf?" She had smirked walking over to me. I crinkled my nose turning slightly from her
"And you're the one who thinks she's hot stuff, am I right?" I say coldly. I wasn't fond of anybody at the school and didn't aim to impress. She seems to bitchy for me anyways. She snarls her lips slightly
"I think someone has a little attitude, maybe we should put him on a leash!" She said making a couple heads turn chuckling nervously at her remark.
"A leash? The only thing needed here is a gag to shut you and your fake tits up"' I spit, feeling a little bit proud of my remark, the face she made was pretty funny. She growled under her breath at me and slapped me hard against the cheek, her cold blue eyes on me
"Stupid dog needs to learn his place" she says. People gather watching, she just slapped me! Something that nobody dared to do. I growl putting my hand to my cheek, whimpering like a dog under my breath at the slight sting. I didn't mean to, it had just slipped out. And god I wish it didn't. She smirks hearing my soft whines. As much as I wanted to just hit and punch her and attack her right there...I couldn't. It was the law. If I displayed any danger, they would 'put me down'. In other words. They would kill me.
"Oh no did I make the doggy upset?" She says in a fake baby voice, Stepping closer she poked my stomach. I make a soft noise, It being my weak spot. She raises a eyebrow at the noise and I quickly step back.
"I'm getting to class" I mutter. Chatter starts building, seeing I backed off...the wolf.
"He's to scared to fight a girl!"
"What kind of wolf is that?" I could hear. I made a face trying to walk off. Ever since that day they had teased me.
Only it had gradually gotten worse.

I walked to the door of my classroom and walk inside sitting down. My least favorite class first. Beastly studies, which we had been learning about werewolves since I had joined this town, to educate the students about me maybe.We were starting a new section on the werewolf unit today. If I had known what was about to happen today. I would have never left the house.