Y.A.S

She giving me the side eye, saying she ain't staying over here

Each and every time I let her down like I didn't care

Guess I got used to hearing whatever I wanted to hear

Guess I got used to feeling, like you supposed to give it here

She said she thought I was different, but now she could see it clear

Said she ain't got nothing good to say so she ain't gone say nothing, but this

You ain't shít

~ Cari ~

I wiped my damp face as Karma skipped in, already dressed and sat a small plate in front of me on the bed that had plastic play food on it.

"Thank you," I smiled as she climbed up the covers and sat on the bed.

"Why you crying?" she tilted her head as Boo lifted hers, while laying on Kelly's side of the bed.

"Just watching tv," I shrugged and she glanced behind her.

"Criminal Minds isn't sad," she turned back, giving me a face that looked just like Kelly.

"I know Kar," I laughed as she crawled to me and wrapped her small arms around my neck, allowing me to hug her back.

"Woo!" I heard an amused Kaelan yell as we released.

I looked at the door to see Kaelan riding on Kelly's back with a tiara on his head and cowboy hat on hers as he crawled on his knees.

This was a bit much for 5:30 in the morning but I love my family, regardless of the dipshit I have as a husband.

"You mind helping me out?" he asked as Kaelan pulled on his hair.

I ignored him as Boo crawled into my lap on the opposite side Karma was sitting on allowing me to pet her head.

"What're we doing today?" Karma asked.

"I need you and Kaelan to remake your Christmas lists so I can make sure we got everything and I have a doctors appointment." I told her and she nodded, getting off the bed, and dragging Kaelan by her hand off of Kelly's back.

We decided not to pull the Santa Clause trick on them, because the whole idea of 'giving kids hope' was just a let down in the long run.

"Ay, let me go to appointment with you."

"No," I stood up about to get ready.

Wasn't the smartest idea, considering I only had on a sports bra and shorts yet still expected him to keep his hands off me.

"Stop," I groaned, pushing him as his hands held my waist but he only picked me up into his chest.

"Kelly get the hell off me," I squirmed as he carried me to the closet.

"I'ma knock your ass out in three-"

"Hmm," he picked out a shirt for me to wear.

"Two,"