The twins

Mal's P.O.V

I had found an empty compartment and was reading Enders game when I heard the door open. I looked up and saw two redheads boys. They looked like twins. The one that opened the door smirked at me and said.

"What do we have here George?"

"I don't know Fred lets find out."

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Fred's P.O.V

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Me and George were looking for an empty compartment when I noticed a first year girl in a compartment by herself. I opened the compartment door and smirked.

" What do we have here George?"

" I don't know Fred lets find out."

She was looking at us with a questioning look.

"I'm Fred and this is George. You are?"

She smiled at me looking a bit shy and replied "Call me Mal."

She was super cute for a fist year but something about her was off. She looked normal and was just sitting down minding her own business but something was still off. I studied her for a minute than it hit me SHE WAS IN A WHEELCHAIR!! How did I miss that?

" Is something wrong?" Mal asked me.

"NoSorryJustThinking" Mal eyed me.

" You can ask me about it. Don't be shy." Mal said pointing to her wheelchair.

"Ok." George stepped into the conversation "Why are you in a wheelchair? You could just use magi-"

" Magic does not work on my legs. I have no idea why but I was born that way. Its very common in Muggle London so no worr-"

"Wait." I interrupted " Your the witch that no magic or potion could fix I ummm..... mean let you walk. Remember mum told us about it." George nodded his head and so did Mal. I expected Mal to act sad but she just seemed really happy. I was just about to ask her more when I heard Lee yell "Come on you two! Come look at the tarantula!" I turned back to Mal but she was reading again so me and George left without another word..

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mal's P.O.V

__________________________________________________________________________________

Fred and George seemed nice but our conversation was really awkward. I put my book down and looked at my legs. I never really had any issues with being what muggles called handicapped, but I was never the only one. Was there really something wrong with me?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
               A/N
What do you think? I feel very very bad about not updating so I updated.  Can we see if we can get 10 votes and 5 comments?  I may just update faster. Anyway thanks for reading - Ab.